Ya, I want some of the MOST EASIEST songs there are with some really cool sound for my younger brother who has started. I would teach him but I'm noobish myself. We like Nirvana so there easiest song(s) would help.... Any other cool sounding songs would be awesome to, thanks a bunch people.
About a girl off nirvanas bleach is really easy. As is smells like teen spirit and come as you are,
smells like teen spirit (there's even a video lesson on that i think)
all aplogies, though that's in drop Db
actually most nirvana songs are fairly easy, maybe not for complete beginners, but still
Quote by gruntruck
About a girl off nirvanas bleach is really easy. As is smells like teen spirit and come as you are,

We can get to that tune. We have a tuner.

And at the other person, isn't about a girl like, um, I don't know what to call it.
You know when you strum every string instead of just the select few mostly done on acoustic...? Thats what I mean and we can't do that.
Quote by RozzLe
would you like playing old blues music? in that case then the beatles would be a great choice

The beatles do have some ridiculously easy songs, like Revolution.

Try playing some Seether songs, like Remedy. Almost the whole song can be played by barreing chords.
Quote by RAAAGE
We can get to that tune. We have a tuner.

And at the other person, isn't about a girl like, um, I don't know what to call it.
You know when you strum every string instead of just the select few mostly done on acoustic...? Thats what I mean and we can't do that.

well learn then

there's no point asking for song suggestions then throwing back that you can't play them because there's techniques you don't know - of course you can't, that's why you have to LEARN things.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Mr. Brightside by the Killers is fairly easy. Just a full day of practice and you should have it.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me