Building/Soloing in minor/harmonic minor over a chord progression I rather enjoy, and I think it gets kind of epic towards the end, but you can judge that for yourself . A short but sweet little ditty. I made the song title as poetic as I could for no particular reason, but sadness and melancholy are what this piece brings to the fore.

It has strings in it but aside from that, riffworks only lets me record 4 tracks per 'riff', which are these blocks of recording I have to put together to make the song in the first place, so I can't make anything big using a broad range of layers until I get better software.

I just HAD to record something though, or my constant musical ideas were going to make my head asplode.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Who needs layers You have to rely on good technique and creativity when you're limited like that, which is good, and you've obviously demonstrated this
damn, i checked ur recordings, theyre sweet man, with the right resources u could make masterpieces
Thanks for the crit- Well done man! This track is awesome, I loved the intro, the drums kicked in at just the right time. Your lead tone is really good and the drum beats were perfect. I have nothing bad to say about this one. Great job, I could easily picture this in a tv show or movie.

If you need some software, you can always get reaper for free. It's not perfect but it's easy on the wallet
Quote by supralightning
Thanks for the crit- Well done man! This track is awesome, I loved the intro, the drums kicked in at just the right time. Your lead tone is really good and the drum beats were perfect. I have nothing bad to say about this one. Great job, I could easily picture this in a tv show or movie.

If you need some software, you can always get reaper for free. It's not perfect but it's easy on the wallet

I've tried practically anything I can find on the web for free, including reaper, but they are all incompatible with PODfarm, the new line6 software. Reaper was my first choice.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"