So i got my Randall Stack on Thursday last week .... And it broke,

So im sending it back and im getting a Peavey 6505 Head ...

The question i was wondering is will this cab ...http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Supreme-XL-412-4x12-Amp-Cabinet?sku=481022 ... go with the standard Peavey 6505 Head?

It says that it is designed to match the Supreme XL head, but surely it will go.

I dont know much about cabs and heads but im sure they will work together but im just double checking with you guys

The reason i am after this cab is because i havnt got the fund for a Peavey 6505 Cab and instead ill just get a different model one. tbh it wont make that much difference to me what the cab, is just the head.

Thanks UG! (:
The Pharaoh Of Thrash!

God Hates Us All ... .. R.I.P Brother Dimebag Darrell and Cliffy Burton

The Rig

-Dean Razorback 255 w/ EMG 81 & 85's
-Randall RH-150 G3 Plus Stack 150w
-Boss GT-10

MY SPACE!
Last edited by MetalJamie at Feb 8, 2009,
The cab doesn't have to be Peavey, the cab can make a big difference in sound.. i heard the Peavey stock speakers aren't to great..
Look into Avatar Cabs
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
it would work but it wont sound great because peavey stock speakers are crappy.
search for a different cab.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Hmmm,

I think what ill do is get this head, then save up for a Marshall Mode Four 280A Cab,

My friend has one and when he gigs with it br0000tal, Heavy as ****.
They are really good quality.

He uses a Bugera 330 Tube Head on it and its sick.
He told me to get the Peavey and then get the Marshall Mode Four 280A.

Well ... we shall see.
The Pharaoh Of Thrash!

God Hates Us All ... .. R.I.P Brother Dimebag Darrell and Cliffy Burton

The Rig

-Dean Razorback 255 w/ EMG 81 & 85's
-Randall RH-150 G3 Plus Stack 150w
-Boss GT-10

MY SPACE!
peavey cabs are supposedly pretty bad, they use shettfield speakers or something. marshall mode 4 cabs are also supposedly not so great. look on craigslist see if you can find a good deal on a good 2x12 or 4x12
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.