I recently got my hands on a creative zen x-fi, and its pretty damn good. the only problem is I don't know how to get album art onto it. the folders on my computer which have the music on them have pictures, but I haven't a clue as to how to get them off of there onto the player.

help?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I have a zen too. You need to have the album cover saved and you need to drag it to the albums icon on the organizer. I dont even bother lol.
But I have the art, but because they're part of the folders i don't know how to save them. I don't really know how to explain it.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
I tried to do it but all my album art ended up as jimi hendrix, which is random when a slayer song pops up. Thus i conclude its not worth the hassle as I can't figure out how to reset it.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Yeah I don't know how it works either, for some reason my AIC Unplugged displays as Eric Clapton Unplugged and pretty much everything else some A Perfect Circle album cover.
If you use windows media player to transfer the songs, it generally works.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
sometimes when i add a album the art is included allrdy but when that isnt the case i cant be bothered to put in myself.... seriously why should i? its not like when im listening to a sing i get an urge to stare at the album cover.......

And idd when you use WMP if its included in there it will be on your Zen
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (
I don't have a Zen but I know with my mp3 player, it wouldn't display album art until I'd changed the connection type from MSC (UMS) to MTP. It might be in your advanced settings on the device.
You'll probably have to format the device by doing this, but after you should be able to sync songs to it and the album art will go across with it
Quote by FischmungaXTR
If you use windows media player to transfer the songs, it generally works.

I did
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER

I've only got a zen vision m though, maybe the xfi is very different?
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Quote by FischmungaXTR

I've only got a zen vision m though, maybe the xfi is very different?

YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
Write your cover art to the mp3 metadata rather than just having it as a pic file in the folder.

Make sure you go for relatively small images as if you write it to the metadata the file size of the mp3 increases by the size of the pic, not a problem for a 20kb pic, is if it's 1.5 mb
I had this problem too.

Can't remember what to do exactly, but in the browse media bit, click on view (i think) and it has something about album art.

You'll see a bit appear above the artist names, with folders (i think :P)

When you go into an artist folder, the album art will appear here if you already have it. If not, save the album art somewhere (you can right click and save image from amazon) then just drag it on top of the empty album name.

That might have been even more confusing, but i hope that helps.

Sorry i can't remember the specifics.
Do or do not, there is no try. - Albus Dumbledore