i know alot of you hate killswitches and think they are overrated and all that crap but im thinking about installing one on my baby. its and epiphone g-400. i know howtodo it but i dont want it to look all crappy and like a 5 year old did it. so i wanna know how you can make it look cool lol and not like thers just another swtch
any ideas? or pics?
thanks a bunch

kris
You could go with a standard 2 way switch like most people do or whay about a monentard switch od button that only mutes when you hold it down or something? You can do some mad **** with it. Think that dude out of RATM or Buckethead?
Install one for each pickup like a Fender Jaguar.
Alternatively, do what I do, which is only use the bridge pickup and turn the volume all the way down on the neck pickup. So unless the switch is only selecting the bridge, all the sound is completely killed.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

welli swith between pickups alot and i deffo need something that kinda screems industrial power of swith if you get me
i duno how to describe what im thinking lol
push-pull pot on one of the tone knobs.

actually, i do hate killswitchs, but still, it wont even be noticable until you use it.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking