MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. - A Michigan judge says he's learned a lesson about locking his car doors after a 16-year-old prisoner who escaped from a holding cell at the Macomb County courthouse was found inside his trunk.

The Macomb Daily reports the teen had appeared Friday in juvenile court in Mount Clemens on a probation violation before he fled.

Sheriff's deputies searched about an hour before a security officer became suspicious after seeing a picture on the ground next to the judge's 2002 Lincoln Continental. A deputy found the boy in the trunk.

Story here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29068144/?GT1=43001

Just thought the Pit would like this.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

awh, i thought the judge might have locked him in there to teach him a lesson
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by samuwel
awh, i thought the judge might have locked him in there to teach him a lesson

thats what i thought to the story wasnt nearly as entertaining asi thought it would be
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Quote by bendystraw
If it was hide and seek he would have won.

nope, he got found. Amelia Earhart wins.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Quote by bendystraw
If it was hide and seek he would have won.

My friend once hid in a pile of washing for two and a half hours. They only found him when someone decided to give up and sit on him.

Anyway, this guy sucks at hide and seek. The judge was also a pedo.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

I pronounced the judge's name as macaroni despite knowing that that's the wrong pronunciation.

I'm hungry.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you