Good stuff mate. I love a nice laid back jam with a friend. It sounds like you really dug the music and had fun with it.

I don't have any new recordings up but I do have some old short clips on my UG profile. Check them out whenever you get the time.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Last edited by OsirisProtocol at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by Jamingguitarist
Cool stuff you got there man. What do you use to record?

Thanks alot mate.

I record everything with a media desktop I built awhile back. Depending on how lazy I use the line output of my Vox right into the front bay of my Audigy card or I mic either of my amps up with my SM57 (great mic btw). I just wish I mixed the tracks at a higher kbps. Would better recording wise.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
ahaha, I remember 30 minute jams =P good stuff, more inventive than my long jam sessions have been, impressed you guys kept it going for so long! you should consider getting a rhythm guitarist to join you, or a bassist perhaps, or both? just flesh it out a bit ya know, unless you were going for simplicity of instrumentation of course?

crit mine? adding you on myspace btw =)

keep it up mate!
This sounds great, you did a nice job with the drum miking and the guitar recording as well... I wish that this were a video or something, so that we could see you guys in the middle of the jam, haha, that would be sweet. How long have you both been playing? I like the part around 2:50 quite a bit.

This is some fun jamming, and a nice recording to boot.

c4c:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1061877