Hey UG,
I'm facing a very frustrating issue atm. When I use Cabinet simulator on my AX1500G pedalboard my amp sounds like utter crap, but I NEED the 4x12 tone from my pedalboard. Any ideas what this is caused by / any workarounds ?
Quote by Darkshade666
Hey UG,
I'm facing a very frustrating issue atm. When I use Cabinet simulator on my AX1500G pedalboard my amp sounds like utter crap, but I NEED the 4x12 tone from my pedalboard. Any ideas what this is caused by / any workarounds ?

You know that cabinet modeling is only working correct when you using your AX as a preamp? I'm sorry, but there is no way to get a 1x12 to sound like a 4x12...

EDIT: If it has an FXloop yes, just use the FX in or Return instead of the regular input. If you do this, be sure to use the "line in" mode on your AX (At least my AX3000G has this) This will sound way better than the other modes
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Last edited by OrangeWalls at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by Darkshade666
Exactly what I was thinking. Is there any way to bypass the modelling in the amp ?

Probably not, but all you'd have to do is run your board through the amp's power amp and that would do it.

But probably not.
Quote by Darkshade666
Exactly what I was thinking. Is there any way to bypass the modelling in the amp ?

yes, go from the multi-fx into the CD/MP3 input on the amp
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.