As many fellow(or in my case soon-to-be fellow) college students found out this weekend our beloved website ruckus.com has been shut down. This seems extremely strange and quite fishy too me. As I read on certain news websites attempts to ask the CEO about the shutdown have been futile. If anyone has any information please share. I'm really curious as to what is going on.
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
What is this "Ruckus" you speak of?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/07/AR2009020700684.html

It's hardly broken into the news; as of yet there are no reports as to the reason for the close.

It's a bummer. I only used it occasionally but it was nice to have. They had a surprisingly expansive library of music.
My Stuff:
PRS SE Soapbar II
ESP LTD EC-50 (Seymour JB & '59)
Peavey Backstage Plus (1x10 35W)
Peavey Classic (2X12 100W)

Yamaha FG-750s circa 1978

Wishlist:
Fishman Rare Earth acoustic pickups
Boss RC-2 or RC-20
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
How would we have any information on your website?

As you apparently failed to read the entire paragraph I used the word "our" in the context that the website is one that most college students use as their own. I know it's hard to understand but please try to reread the article (sorry if the words are too big). You might need to ask for assistance from your legal guardian. Maybe once they read the entire thing they can help with some information as you are zero help.

Sorry for getting off topic everyone else. Ruckus is/was a free music site for any college student with a valid college email address. I am worried that this website is done for good. If anyone can find any news articles that are worth anything please add a link. Thanks.
My Rig:
Vox AD30VT
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
Quote by ATLBraves2014
As you apparently failed to read the entire paragraph I used the word "our" in the context that the website is one that most college students use as their own. I know it's hard to understand but please try to reread the article (sorry if the words are too big). You might need to ask for assistance from your legal guardian. Maybe once they read the entire thing they can help with some information as you are zero help.

Sorry for getting off topic everyone else. Ruckus is/was a free music site for any college student with a valid college email address. I am worried that this website is done for good. If anyone can find any news articles that are worth anything please add a link. Thanks.

Calm down. From your original post, and your uneccesary little hissy fit, I can only conclude that you are not in fact of age to be in college, and therefor are making **** up.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Calm down. From your original post, and your uneccesary little hissy fit, I can only conclude that you are not in fact of age to be in college, and therefor are making **** up.

Ok dude now I am now beginning to believe that you didn't even read the first sentence of my original post. I insinuated through that first sentence that I was not yet in college (hence soon-to-be college student) and that I was in fact using the Ruckus Downloading service before it shut down. I am legally using it through my college email address (a college that I have already been accepted to). Do you understand now or was that too long of a paragraph too?
My Rig:
Vox AD30VT
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks