Page 1 of 2
We all know them...

Somehow 15 million is spent on a movie and some glaring error makes the final cut that any moron could spot...but somehow the overpaid Director and the teams of Editors didn't catch.

I'll start with Cody, the three-legged dog from Life Aquatic.

At a certain point in the movie the Belafonte is hijacked by pirates who climb aboard the vessel on a ladder.

Okay, nothing bad so far. There are pirates all over these days.

Interestingly, their dog manages to climb aboard, too. With three legs.

I don't know about you, but my dogs can't climb ladders!!

Anywho, the pirates are thwarted by the heroic efforts of Steve Zissou and the humble sacrifice of the Financial Stooge, who is kidnapped. So they have to save him.

They track his whereabouts down to an island and plan the attack. Well, how else do you attack an island but by scuba diving? Makes sense, right?

And who joins the team of frogmen on the island?

CODY!!!

Someone please tell me there is a deleted scene explaining this one. Maybe I need to purchase the Deluxe version of the DVD.

Well, that's my WTF moment. What about yours?
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

In Spiderman 2 were he gets thrown through a window,
Then he stands up and the window is in perfect shape.
I think you're missing the point of the Life Aquatic if you see that as a mistake...
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of "Sixth Sense" I

WAS QUITE SURPRISED.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
The end of The Usual Suspects
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Lord of the Rings. They must have forgotten to add on the ending in the final cut because to my knowledge they missed out like the last 50 pages of the Hobbit's return!!! RAWWWWW
Last edited by marko'd at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by Just Andrew
When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of "Sixth Sense" I

WAS QUITE SURPRISED.

I lol'd

edit: and this
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Last edited by jgbsmith at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
How can you possibly stay on this site for 7 years?

playing guitar for 7 years???? DUH
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
the haunting of molly hartley, the whole damn movie.
what a waste of 10 bucks.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
the directors are overpaid, and so are the actors, grossly overpaid. the editors arent however, same with all the Speical FX, camera, sound guys etc.

But yea most films like that, the writes and directors dont know, or cant be botherd to explain stuff like that.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
the whole of The Happening.

is that the movie were the grass releases the chemicals and makes people kill themselves? cause that was a really confusing mobie
DeathTrap (the 1982 movie): Michael Caine and Christopher Reeve's (unexpected if not spoiled; oops) homokiss.

Superman + Alfred.

DirtyEdit: Also this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0 , from the 1932 movie "Freaks."
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by tands
ending of Easy Rider, not that is was a mistake it was just took my by surprise

lol yeah! wtf :p
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Theres a random scene in " The Shining" where a guy gets a blowjob fram a guy in a green mouse mask !!

anyone seen it? It was quite disturbing and i had to see it 15 times before i understood wtf was goin on.
...What!?
Quote by crypticslaughtr
is that the movie were the grass releases the chemicals and makes people kill themselves? cause that was a really confusing mobie

yup

i think even the director was confused
Quote by Ergin
Theres a random scene in " The Shining" where a guy gets a blowjob fram a guy in a green mouse mask !!

anyone seen it? It was quite disturbing and i had to see it 15 times before i understood wtf was goin on.

It's a reference to the book. There is some sort of gay orgy going on.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by illuminatiano
the haunting of molly hartley, the whole damn movie.
what a waste of 10 bucks.

God damn, don't remind me.
"Your gonna be a devil!"
"NO!!"
"Join us and be all evil"
"Uh.... mk"

Worst plot evar.
Quote by Ergin

It's a deleted scene.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Daniel8488
the directors are overpaid, and so are the actors, grossly overpaid. the editors arent however, same with all the Speical FX, camera, sound guys etc.

But yea most films like that, the writes and directors dont know, or cant be botherd to explain stuff like that.

Depends on your idea of overpaid. A good camera operator would earn about $600 a day.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
in the original night of the living dead they use the front door to barracade the windows. THEY RIP OFF THE FRONT DOOR TO MAKE SURE THAT ZOMBIES DON'T ENTER THROUGH THE WINDOW. WTF
UG's Prodigal Son
Chamber of Secrets (My favorite HP book)

After the car spits them out and the car drives away and they are chasing after it, if you watch closely you can see the shadow of someone driving the car.

When Myrtle is flooding the girls' bathroom, the tap that later doesn't work (the entrance to the Chamber) is happily churning out water - it's on the side nearest the door, so we see it clearly both times.

When Lockhart falls down the hole into the Chamber of Secrets, we hear him hit the ground a second or two later. When Ron and Harry jump down, not only do they take longer to get down, they also slide down the pipe, rather than fall straight down.

In the dueling scene, when Snape pulls Malfoy back onto his feet, a cameraman is visible on the far left of the screen.
the departed, when dicaprio gets shot.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by red_hot_chili18
the whole of The Happening.

Yes! An old lady smashing a wall down with her own skull???

+1
In Eagle Eye where the main character (I forgot his name) is shot 6 times point-blank in the Senate building by the Secret Service and manages to come out of it with only a sling.

I mean, what the fuck??
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by marko'd
Lord of the Rings. They must have forgotten to add on the ending in the final cut because to my knowledge they missed out like the last 50 pages of the Hobbit's return!!! RAWWWWW

And the fact that it took the Hobbits about 2 days to reach Bree in the film, when that takes a good couple of weeks in the books didn't phase you at all?
The end of the movie "the uninvited" wtf? that sucked
war of the worlds - stupid anti-climatic ending
Quote by Ergin

In the book one of the hotel owners or somebody is gay. He has a boyfriend he goes to a party at the hotel with, and he makes him dress up like a dog and do stupid tricks at the party. When the ghosts of the people at the hotel are coming back, apparently they were in the middle of something.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Quote by Hardrock_tm
Watch the gum in Nick and Norahs infinite playlist, that stuff goes on quite the journey

I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
playing guitar for 7 years???? DUH

Going on twenty.

And in Raiders of the Lost Ark: Indy is running toward a closing gate that is a giant rock that will seal him in the tomb.

It gets closer and closer to the ground, but when he (of course) gets through it, it's suddenly, like, eight feet off the ground!!

And then he has to reach his hand in to grab his whip, it's 2 inches off the ground again.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by MightyAl
And the fact that it took the Hobbits about 2 days to reach Bree in the film, when that takes a good couple of weeks in the books didn't phase you at all?

don't even get me started, also it took them the best part of a year to get to gondor but seemingly an hour or two to get back to hobbit central.
And wheres tom bombadil, I WANT BOMBADIL
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Non-linear narrative in Pulp Ficiton.

At first, WTF? 0_o

Then...

Ooooooh.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by lunaticfringe93
in the original night of the living dead they use the front door to barracade the windows. THEY RIP OFF THE FRONT DOOR TO MAKE SURE THAT ZOMBIES DON'T ENTER THROUGH THE WINDOW. WTF

I think this wins!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I just wanted Friday the 13th last night and the end was totally WTF. Spoiler alert so beware

The killer in the whole movie was Jason's grieving mom, and she was walking around at the end saying "Kill her mommy" as if the little boy was talking. Then at the very end, the last girl to live killed the mom and went on the lake in a canoe for safetey I quess (good idea honey ) and BANG, a little boy comes flying out of the water and pullls the girl under. She was rescued but when she asked about where the little boy was the police said, sorry there was no little boy. It was a decent scare moment but totally made no sense as the boy had been dead for 20 some odd years and it was already established that the mother was hte killer. Whatever.
Last edited by TwistedLogic at Feb 8, 2009,
Page 1 of 2