Ask A-Rod.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
This is sparta!

DAMNIT! I was gonna say that!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
"Graf Zeppelin LZ666" AKA "The Human Blimp"
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
thats the only picture i have ever seen of that dude. i would like to seem ore. its funny
That picture's photoshopped. Nice try, TS.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Obvious shoop is obvious.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by sglover34479
yeah, it's a fake. Also, look how big his wang is. He shouldn't have one if all that's from roids.

Steroids don't effect the size of your penis. Testicular atrophy and ED can occur, but your penis size remains the same.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
why would anyone want to be that big. theres a line between being built and just being rediculously large that you look like a f@#kin dumb ass, who obviously took roids
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.