I've seen a few people swear by their Agile Guitars from rondomusic.om and I was wondering if anyone who has either tried or purchased an Agile could give their opinion on them.

They seem to be incredibly cheap for the quality that they provide (on paper), but since I can't find them in my area I would like to hear from somebody who has hands-on experience with them.

I was looking at this guitar and that maybe the cheapest V model I've ever seen with EMG 81/85 actives. The body is also my favorite of all the V spinoffs.
I have a "similar" model. Totally worth it from my case. 7 strings, ebony fretboard and doesn't look too brootalz! I only like the classic V, Rhoads style bodies and the V I got. Plays like a charm. DOESN'T lose tune when I whammy(though I don't abuse it, I just it to make certain parts stand out.) I say go for it.

First of all, do you have a tube amp that can produce enough natural gain for EMGs? Otherwise I'd stay away.

Here's mine, except it's 7 strings and it's the white version, which is out of stock atm.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
that looks freakin sweeeeet!
and with those specs and at that price u gotta go for that!
all i know is that the floyd will suck some serious ass
if u get it blocked or a tremol-no, that thing will be a beast

EDIT: the neck joint looks like a pain in the ass
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Last edited by Sakattack75 at Feb 8, 2009,
Agiles are really good for the price. I love them I don't like spending $1500 on a gibson when I can get one just about as good for $400. But whatever you want, I think it would be a good purchase.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
Quote by RR787
I have a "similar" model. Totally worth it from my case. 7 strings, ebony fretboard and doesn't look too brootalz! I only like the classic V, Rhoads style bodies and the V I got. Plays like a charm. DOESN'T lose tune when I whammy(though I don't abuse it, I just it to make certain parts stand out.) I say go for it.

First of all, do you have a tube amp that can produce enough natural gain for EMGs? Otherwise I'd stay away.

Here's mine, except it's 7 strings and it's the white version, which is out of stock atm.

Yes, the amp listed in my signature is a tube amp. I already have a guitar with the 81/85's in my Epiphone SG Prophecy EX.

Quote by Sakattack75

Yes, if I ever got a Liscensed Rose I would make sure to get rid of the tremelo. They aren't worth the hassle imo.
Last edited by kpatterson14206 at Feb 8, 2009,
those trems are fine. as long as its setup it wil work just fine!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by Sakattack75

Do you even own one to throw biased opinions on said topic?

I mean, even OFRs are LFR in reality, they just differ in the "recipe" used to make one.

Agiles' LFRs are pretty good for the quality and price you pay for the whole guitar, they surely won't die on you in quite some time; I can probably infer some years of duration on the system to be honest.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by Sakattack75

All I know is you're a dumb ass.

If you've seen many people swear by them, what's the problem? I've gigged mine, beat it, thrashed it, dropped, slept on it, fell on it, and threw it. It's still going strong.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I have an Agile AL_3000 and its great. However, if you are going to get an AL (Les paul) get a 3000 or above for Epiphone elitist quality.
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Honeyburst
Peavey Vypyr 15w