Hull KR supporter here.

Anyone else looking forward to the new season? I know it sort of started on Friday night thanks to that World Club Challenge bollocks but it hasn't started properly for the majority of teams yet.

So, anyone else give a f*ck?

No idea what I'm talking about? Get out of my thread.
Wigan Lost

I mean what the ****, i stood there in the ****ing snow to watch them bend over and let Wakefield give it them up the ass
Quote by andyscoot
Wigan Lost

I mean what the ****, i stood there in the ****ing snow to watch them bend over and let Wakefield give it them up the ass

How many did the "Wigan Walk"? by what the blokes on the radio were saying, most of the crowd were gone with 10 left.

Cas fan here, hoping for at least the playoffs this time out with a strong looking side - especially in the backs and back row.
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Not sure if the celtic crusadiers are in the big league yet, I dont follow it, Union ftw. which league are they in?
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by big-T

How many did the "Wigan Walk"? by what the blokes on the radio were saying, most of the crowd were gone with 10 left.

Cas fan here, hoping for at least the playoffs this time out with a strong looking side - especially in the backs and back row.

Saints are worse for leaving, they leave even when theyre winning, but ive been going since i was 6 and im 17 now and ive never left early...but a fair few left, and we shouted abuse at them

Quote by last-1s-out
Not sure if the celtic crusadiers are in the big league yet, I dont follow it, Union ftw. which league are they in?

They be in the Super League
Coolieo.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Hopefully this season we'll see few more teams challenging instead of the same old Saints/Leeds thing we've had the past few years. Saints' key players are getting too old and I'm not sure Potter is up to the task...
Quote by j_hunter_hkr
Hopefully this season we'll see few more teams challenging instead of the same old Saints/Leeds thing we've had the past few years. Saints' key players are getting too old and I'm not sure Potter is up to the task...

And they only have 1 centre this year, 2 wingers who are naff under the high ball and the slowest full back in the league, Saints will finish 3rd or 4th
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Amazing game at Knowsley Road tonight and great win for the might Rovers!

I hope Manly stuff Leeds on Sunday, it might shut Sinfield up, the whinging tw*t!
Quote by j_hunter_hkr
Amazing game at Knowsley Road tonight and great win for the might Rovers!

I hope Manly stuff Leeds on Sunday, it might shut Sinfield up, the whinging tw*t!

It'll never happen.
Leeds are going to dominate the Super League this season
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I heard that The Sydney Roosters (Australian Rugby League) NRL are chasing Jason Ryles, who does he play for?
a little lost.....
Catalans Dragons. He's been good for them this year. I think he signed a 2 year deal originally ending at the end of next season though so maybe a fee is involved?