Thanks for your comment;
I liked your Free Bird solo cover, a few mistakes here and there, but otherwise I thought it was pretty darn good, it's not an easy solo to pull off. Well done.
Gear:

Ibanez S470
Squier Strat
Digitech RP350
Few mistakes, but this is a hard solo. Very good job.

Your Freebird tone is authentic.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Feb 8, 2009,
Your pick hand looks weird.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Your pick hand looks weird.

I grip it with both my index and middle fingers. I always did it like that, it gave me more control. I heard James Hetfield picks like that also..
meh
i thought you werre strumming wit your finger. Greeat cover minimal mistakes. Tighten some hindges but it rocked. C4C in sig.
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

Quote by BelowZero
i thought you werre strumming wit your finger. Greeat cover minimal mistakes. Tighten some hindges but it rocked. C4C in sig.

I'm not quite sure what you were going for there..all i can say is start by getting a better camera or cleaning it up.
meh
pretty good. a few iffy parts here and there but overall good job.
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
Might not be 100% accurate, but it was still a damn good cover Alot of feeling in your playing which i think alot of ppl lack when playing this solo, great!
keep at it. I know it kills your fingertips this song. Keep practicing and try to relax a bit, it may help with your rhythm. We used to do a cover of this in an old band I was in, we used to have to play it 2nd from the end of our sets due to tired finger syndrome LOL.

Regards
Delboy
very good job indeed man couple of little mistakes you can here when you've got the original in the bakcground, but it was played with feeling so if it was on it's own I'm sure it'd sound fine

All in all 8.5/10

Could you crit my Sylosis cover? link to the thread is in my sig
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND: