i know theres a million and 7 different versions of FRs but which is the best? out of OFR, LFR, Gotoh FR, Schaller FR, etc

also if im on a tight budget (i might be) which is best for the money?
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
haha thats exactly what i was looking at! what makes it so much bette? does Gotoh just make em with a higher quality?

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
^Yes.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
its made out of all hardened steel. the baseplate wont wear out, the studs wont wear out, its got a flat knife edge on one side so it will fit almost any tremolo replacement. it stays in tune very well and has a solid brass base-plate unlike the OFR cheap soft steel base plate. I am making an order this week if you want one let me know.
thanks for the info, i wont be able to get one this week, need moneys but how often do you make orders?

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

ok sweet, thanks man

Quote by Lt. Shinysides