I am pretty good at tapping and playing short solos but i wouldnt mind some suggestions of good solos to learn thanks alot.

METALLICA
unholy confessions - a7x
1985 - bowling for soup
waking the demon ( ican play it decently so i guess it must be easy!) - bfmv
misery business - paramore
welcome home sanitarium ( intro) - metallica
this war is ours - escape the fate ( i think it sounds hard but people have told me its not that hard so...)
my apocalypse - escape the fate ( it involves alot of tapping kinda..)
hope that helps
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Feb 8, 2009,
fade to black intro solo second part may take a little while, but it's a good one
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
Tranquil by Darkest Hour, learned that in an hour or so and i had only played guitar for about 8 months when i learned it

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Ignominious and Pale by Necrophagist
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Quote by padgea7x
unholy confessions - a7x
1985 - bowling for soup
waking the demon ( ican play it decently so i guess it must be easy!) - bfmv
misery business - paramore
welcome home sanitarium ( intro) - metallica
this war is ours - escape the fate ( i think it sounds hard but people have told me its not that hard so...)
my apocalypse - escape the fate ( it involves alot of tapping kinda..)
hope that helps

thats a really really easy solo. It just gets a little harder when it gets faster
Quote by famous1234
thats a really really easy solo. It just gets a little harder when it gets faster

Yeah i know ...but...still.......i like it i find it addictive
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
This is going to be a lot different than most of the previous suggestions.
You Shook Me All Night Long - by AC DC, is a great solo to learn. It's not overly difficult, but its got some really cool ideas. Angus goes between both Major and minor Pentatonic. He's got some great licks that involve bending and vibrato. Plus its a solo that almost everyone will recognize.
The solo in Mother, by Pink Floyd is another good one. Its short and sweet. And no one phrases better than David Gilmour.
The solo to Ozzy's, Diary of a Madman is probably Randy's "easiest". It has some real creepy licks.
There's my way and the wrong way.
Quote by seth's daddy
This is going to be a lot different than most of the previous suggestions.
You Shook Me All Night Long - by AC DC, is a great solo to learn. It's not overly difficult, but its got some really cool ideas. Angus goes between both Major and minor Pentatonic. He's got some great licks that involve bending and vibrato. Plus its a solo that almost everyone will recognize.
The solo in Mother, by Pink Floyd is another good one. Its short and sweet. And no one phrases better than David Gilmour.
The solo to Ozzy's, Diary of a Madman is probably Randy's "easiest". It has some real creepy licks.

I LOVE the shook me solo. LOOOOOVVVEEEE
Say Goodnight by B.F.M.V.

The Air That I Breathe by All That Remains

these solos are bitchin! but REALLY easy