Saving Abels guitarist is being acused of deep-throating a 17 yr old...didn't they just get famous and their starting this schwitz! Views?
Last edited by dethead666 at Feb 8, 2009,
I haven't a clue as to what you're going on about, but I'm spent.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
what are your sources?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Made a 17 year old blow saving abel's guitarist

My computer won't put the link for sum reason but i saw it on blabbermouth
Last edited by dethead666 at Feb 8, 2009,
I'm pretty sure this 'saving abel' thing you keep going on about is completely made up, try to come up with better names when making things up, you thing maker upper.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
He deepthroated the seventeen year old?

No Cogflabit she gave him a bj
Sucks to be Saving Abel now. Well, it sucks to be Saving Abel at any point in their bland, generic career.
I read about this on Yahoo.
I LOLed heartily.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
I thought 17 was the age of consent? Or did he rape her in a "forcing" sense?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Oh wow. All my friends just went and saw them... maybe it was.... Nah it couldn't have been.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by wtf290
did he rape her in a "forcing" sense?

is there any other kind of rape? And yes he made her do according to the site.
Quote by dethead666
Saving Abels guitarist is being acused of deep-throating a 17 yr old...didn't they just get famous and their starting this schwitz! Views?

Great!!! Maybe I won't have to hear their boring sh1t songs when driving with my dada lol
Quote by Colgate Total
Who the hell is Saving Abel?

If you don't live in the U.s.a. you might not heard of them, but they're basically a crappy generic modern one hit wonder rock band.
I saw them at a Puddle of Mudd gig, I wouldn't doubt it
They are generic tard's. Anyway there were quite a few teenage skanks there. I hope he goes to jail, then they both will deserve what happened. Call it even and forget about it.
Last edited by Daniel_1988 at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by dethead666
is there any other kind of rape?

Yes, there is.
<Han> I love Hitler
lulz at the terrible phrasing of most of the posts in this thread.

~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Yep, all charges were dropped when a video contradicted the girls statements.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Filter
Pics or it didn't happen..

What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by dethead666
If you don't live in the U.s.a. you might not heard of them, but they're basically a crappy generic modern one hit wonder rock band.

I live in USA.. and I don't know who the hell they are.

But obviously they are retarded.
Quote by dingmydong
I'm pretty sure this 'saving abel' thing you keep going on about is completely made up, try to come up with better names when making things up, you thing maker upper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saving_Abel

you guys dont know about them because you dont listen to the radio or look much into the mainstream. they're pretty much the next hinder. with that song "addicted to you"... wow, its worse than lips of an angel.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Who again?

You should not care, because you have an epic avatar.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Charges dropped against Saving Abel band members
18 hours ago
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The Alameda County district attorney's office has dropped charges against a member of the group Saving Abel and an employee of the band accused of forcing a 17-year-old girl to perform oral sex after a concert in Oakland, Calif.
Prosecutors and defense attorneys for 33-year-old Jason Null of Corinth, Miss., and 21-year-old Brandon Danger of Tampa, Fla., say a video recording contradicted the girl's claims. The charges were dropped Tuesday.
Assistant District Attorney Tom Rogers says the video taken after a concert in Oakland last week shows the girl led people to believe she was older and was not forced into the sex act with Danger.
Null, a guitar player with Saving Abel, and Danger, a guitar stringer, were facing felony sex charges.

/thread
hm, i see. don't you read wikipedia?
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

17's legal? Wouldn't it be hard to force someone to give head? it'd be easier just to rape them normally:/
That being said I'm seeing them tuesday, Idc if they play or not, i'd prefer they didn't, they're opening for avenged sevenfold.

Edit: I read the above post saying it was dropped:/ oh well, they'll only get to play 30 minutes, maybe less.
Last edited by stratkat at Feb 12, 2009,
If you're going to rape someone, it's a bad idea to put your tender portions into the part of their body that they use to bite.
Quote by dethead666
is there any other kind of rape? And yes he made her do according to the site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!