When you record, say for like a youtube video cover, or whatever, and you are using guitarpro (or tab) how do you get the song to play at the same time as the guitar pro midi thingy, but muting the midi, but it still plays, if you know what I mean. Yeah, so ho do you get it to play at the same time. I can understand when you use normal tab, but even still, how can you get a countdown on the song, so you can count your self in in the beginning, so you can actually play the intro, and not just wait to come in.

I'm sorry if I didn't phrase that right, ask me if you don't understand

Oh, also, when your trying to listen by ear what then note being played, how do you segregate that bit of a song without having to keep clicking play again/go back then play?
Last edited by Lollage123 at Feb 8, 2009,
could put the song into adaucity cut it up and into a looper pedal
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
I think I understand...

Near the top of GP should be two little metronome icons. One of them has a countdown function. Before clicking that you should mute all the tracks. So yeah... click that and then quickly play a song and hopefully they'll sync up.

Erm... also, just a sidenote. Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just learn the song instead of trying to play along with guitar pro? Seems like the more convenient option. If I read your question wrong then meh..
Lead guitarist of a band which has no name

N
Quote by ScythePuppet
I think I understand...

Near the top of GP should be two little metronome icons. One of them has a countdown function. Before clicking that you should mute all the tracks. So yeah... click that and then quickly play a song and hopefully they'll sync up.

Erm... also, just a sidenote. Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just learn the song instead of trying to play along with guitar pro? Seems like the more convenient option. If I read your question wrong then meh..

You understood me, but wouldn't guitarpro be easier?