Well I ****ed up my GODDAM left hand's fingers while playing basketball, didn't play guitar for 2 days so I am freaking out. I took the opportunity to listen to more music and such. I estimate that I can play guitar again in 3 days.

Now the question is, since I can't play guitar, what should I do to train my musician knowledge/skill and etc...?

I've been thinking about studying music and etc, but I don't really know where to start.

Thanks in advance :P
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Christ, it's three days.

this is a long time, I would go crazy!
Quote by Hot_Money420
Ok, so...you ask a question and then you answer it? I am confused as to what your point is...

I don't really feel like studying songs or don't see where it could advantage me so I'm searching something else to do.

Quote by SuperJoop
this is a long time, I would go crazy!

I don't know if it was sarcastic, but for me it's a wasted period of time =/
Fap.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by AlecMag
Fap.

I feel really ashamed and embarrassed of saynig this but yeah... I did it a couple of times because I was bored.
buy a left handed guitar, and use your right hand to fret, then it doesnt matter about your busted left hand besides for picking
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by kevC4
I feel really ashamed and embarrassed of saynig this but yeah... I did it a couple of times because I was bored.

There is no embarrassment in that! It's the way of life. Now go get yourself a woman.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
Theory?

or more fap
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Well did you stub your fingers on the basketball or was it something more serious? If anything, just continue listening to music, try to broaden your tastes...possibly try to learn some theory whilst you sit around and fap.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
buy the AB guide to music theory and get reading
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by jimivancobain
Well did you stub your fingers on the basketball or was it something more serious? If anything, just continue listening to music, try to broaden your tastes...possibly try to learn some theory whilst you sit around and fap.

Just stub kinda. Not really serious. But like a dumbass, I continued playing basketball and it didn't help.... bleh
Quote by kevC4
Just stub kinda. Not really serious. But like a dumbass, I continued playing basketball and it didn't help.... bleh

Well usually whenever i stub my fingers while playing, the pain goes away after like a few hours. Five days is a little excessive, but yea you continuing playing probably made it last so long.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by jimivancobain
Well usually whenever i stub my fingers while playing, the pain goes away after like a few hours. Five days is a little excessive, but yea you continuing playing probably made it last so long.

I actually though that the pain would go away but looks like it really didn't.
I'm surprised and amazed that I was the first to suggest fapping to this thread.

*bows*

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.