omg i cant wait! I ordered my amp about 2 weeks ago from GAK (only just recently got it in stock) its a Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt and ive been notified that its now at the delivery Depot and im expecting it to come tomorrow as it will be the first working day the delivery depot has had it.
Should i be ready to be disappointed? Someone please tell me haha
Never heard of GAK. :S

EDIT: Thanks Slooj.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Last edited by Rukasu Rindu at Feb 8, 2009,
Nah. GAK's all good.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Guitar Amp Keyboard
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
haha im wanting to hear that the delivery service GAK use (city Link) will have my amp to me tomorrow without fail, would this be the truth? lol
Quote by Blagworth08
haha im wanting to hear that the delivery service GAK use (city Link) will have my amp to me tomorrow without fail, would this be the truth? lol

Yeah.

Gak are good. Dunno about city link. Can't remember what courier they used for me. It was 3 years ago..ish.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Ahh well lets just hope for the best because i really cant wait, home straight from college and up for rocking =D
Really great to hear this. I'm getting this amp very soon also.
PM me with how good it is? (ive tried it at a music store and will again this friday)