Hey, I was just wondering for the day I make this mistake so I'd know what'd happen.
What happens if I turn the power switch on before doing the standby for 30sec? What happens if i turn the power switch w/o turning the standby and play on it? is there any way I'll be able to blow my amp up using only standby/power switches?
it wouldnt necessarily blow up the amp, it just wears out the tubes and transformers and can cause long term problems
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
It may reduce the life of your tubes a bit, and it may fry them, but it won't damage your amp. The standby switch simply turns on tube heaters, which bring the tubes to operating temperature so they aren't damaged by the immediacy of full-volume playing and the like. The only real damage that could happen is fried tubes...as far as I know, but someone far more knowledgeable than me could help you in the Tube thread. Roc8995 is a mod, and he really knows his stuff about tubes.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.