does anyone have any tab suggestions for beginners teaching themselves??
Anarchy is the future.... realize it, live it , LOVE it!

the darkest hour never comes in the night, you can sleep with a gun, but when you gonna wake up and fight ... for yourself?
since you're new, I will politely guide you to the searchbar.
On topic, Nirvana songs?
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
ive seen the search bar and used it but i need songs that are good for starters

the darkest hour never comes in the night, you can sleep with a gun, but when you gonna wake up and fight ... for yourself?
any songs in particular??

songs wont really teach you anything but just how to play that particular song. Go to UG.TV and look up kristopher dahl's lessons, those will give you some really good things to practice. I also got Jamorama and that taught me alot of things about guitar that kept it fresh and enjoyable to practice
thanks thats good advice

Quote by jsustin_21
thanks thats good advice

Being a new guitarist myself, i've found alot of help in guitar.about.com, learn some scales, then try the song " A horse with no name" It only has two VERY simple chords, the hardest part is the strum pattern, which, with practice is not too difficult.

Heres a link to the tab:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/a/america/horse_with_no_name_crd.htm

and the youtube video concerning the strumming pattern/the notes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKWYaUNPy5Q
thanks eh