Hey Well Im going to be upgrading my gear I have around $750, For the guitar I will be getting a Jackson DKMG, for the amp I will be getting a B-52 at 112. My question is what should I get first?? I am in a band and we gig . Any advice will be great Thanks
what is the gear you have now?
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
Amp definitely, if your guitar is well setup, it shouldn't be that much of a problem at the moment...
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
The guitar gets me by, yea I will deff go with the amp because when I go to my drummers house and I turn the amp up it just sounds horrid. Thanks guys
Always amp first, unless your guitar is unplayable.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
Quote by jcboomer
Always amp first, unless your guitar is unplayable.

Especially if your gigging. Im not gigging and I actually play unplugged alot or through my POD so I decided to go with a new guitar first but yeah I would go amp first since you gig.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
i have a 50W behringer, its pretty aweful.

i understand completely what you mean by horrible noise at high volume.

luckily, having it on 2 makes it loud enough. and its alright for practising at low vol.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Pac_man0123
It might do you well to get the guitar professionally set up as well.

What do you mean like the floyd rose and stuff? because I was thinking on telling them to drop it to c for me because I'm not experienced with Floyd roses yet
Set up does not mean a floyd rose. A setup includes: String change, Truss rod adjustments, action adjustments, intonation, nut adjustments and some minor maintenance jobs.

See http://users.powernet.co.uk/guitars/setuptut.htm for more info on a setup.

The setup will probably cost you around $50 depending on how much work they need to do but it will make your guitar play, sound and feel better.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by jacksonuser123
What do you mean like the floyd rose and stuff? because I was thinking on telling them to drop it to c for me because I'm not experienced with Floyd roses yet

I meant your current guitar. Getting it set up would probably help get you by until you get a new guitar.
Quote by jacksonuser123
Do you think I would need a good distortion pedal for for the amp? what about a noise surpressor

It doesn't have a ton of built in gain so if you're going to be playing heavy metal then yes a distortion pedal with the clean channel is quite nice. A noise suppressor would be a good idea as well as it can be a fairly noisy amp.