I have a Super Reverb and a Crate V16. I want to be able to switch between them mid song so I can use the SR for cleans and the Crate for my drive. Do I just need an A/B/Y or something else? If you have any suggestions on some good ones or know some plans to build what is needed, I would be a very happy man. Thanks!
A/B/Y is your answer.... if you never wanna run both at the same time then just A/B

Last edited by _Sanitarium_ at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Ok, well that is what I thought. I might want to experiment with the clean slightly mixed with my dirt so who knows.

Anyone know of some good A/B/Y pedals? Under $100 would be ideal.

This is the first one that came up on guitarcenter.com. I don't know if it's any good, though. It has some bad reviews.


This one is probably the best... it has a clean boost to compensate for loss from splitting the signal.


Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ


Electronic Audio Experiments
If you don't build one, get the Whirlwind Audio Switcher. It's the best one I've used.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.