Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I bet they're asylum seekers and friends with the Gays.

Burn them!
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Last edited by eazy-c at Feb 8, 2009,
Mrs Crompton, 40, moaned: 'I'm not satisfied with the benefits we get - I want more. I haven't been able to work because I've had to bring up the kids and Harry's got health problems.'

Fortunately their benefits do stretch to a £250 weekly shop which usually includes 50 packs of crisps and ten litres of fizzy drinks.

Shoot them... Seriously SHOOT them!
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
If I had ten kids to take care of then I would probably find it difficult to blance that and a job, plus the dad is out of work because of permanent illness... The Daily Mail really has out-biggoted itself this time...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Half their kids are old enough to look after the others, greedy tosspots. One parents a fat lazy **** and the other is a baldy git who cant control his Bowels.

People on benefits stop people like me from getting a new axe.
Quote by tastes_of_ink
Oh dear, you're trusting the mail?

this.

plus if the guys disabled and she's looking after the kids and supposedly him,exactly what else are they meant to do?
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
So they guy can't work due to disability/illness whatever - they have 10 children to look after and the women is currently on a course towards getting a job?

Wow, those bastards.

Stop reading the mail.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Correction, Britains biggest freeloader is the Queen

£15 million a year, eh?

Report that, Daily Fail.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by Encyclopedia
Correction, Britains biggest freeloader is the Queen

£15 million a year, eh?

Report that, Daily Fail.

Well, you beat me.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Kiwi Ace
I'd say it wouldn't be much fun trying to support 12 people on £32,000 a year.

I didn't really think about that but its a good point. They must have to balance their books quite carefully.

EDIT: Also fixed to sterling...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Feb 8, 2009,
They've taken advanatge of a good system and are giving it a bad name.

They should be ashamed, but wretches like that don't have any.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by IDread
I didn't really think about that but its a good point. They must have to balance their books quite carefully.

It's an often over looked point - living on a benefit does not give you a life of luxury.
Quote by IDread
EDIT: Also fixed to sterling...

Yea, sorry, our computers don't have a sterling key.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
They've taken advanatge of a good system and are giving it a bad name.

They should be ashamed, but wretches like that don't have any.

I really hope you are talking about the Daily Mail.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by slippers man
Half their kids are old enough to look after the others, greedy tosspots. One parents a fat lazy **** and the other is a baldy git who cant control his Bowels.

People on benefits stop people like me from getting a new axe.

People like you are the reason I own an axe.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Works out at £52.34 (rounded up to nearest penny), per person, per week, which isn't that bad considering they don't have to pay rent or a mortgage, although if she wants more she really should get a job as opposed to just being given it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by eldanny

People like you are the reason I own an axe.

I think your sarcasm detector is broken...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
I really hope you are talking about the Daily Mail.

No I'm just telling TS what he wants to hear.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Ok, here's how it works. Whatever the Mail says is wrong. If they approve of something, it's bad. If they disagre with an opinion, that opinion is right. It doesn't matter if the subject is a child molesting mass-murderer who still has unprotected sex despite having AIDS. If the Mail says they're a bastard, you make them a cup of tea and say nice things about their mother.

Ok, I'm kidding. But only slightly....
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
Ok, here's how it works. Whatever the Mail says is wrong. If they approve of something, it's bad. If they disagre with an opinion, that opinion is right. It doesn't matter if the subject is a child molesting mass-murderer who still has unprotected sex despite having AIDS. If the Mail says they're a bastard, you make them a cup of tea and say nice things about their mother.

I know you are being sarcastic but to be honest, a lot of the time that is all true. Not because of those reasons obviously, more because the Daily Mail promotes a horribly skewed world view...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by neopowell

no no, i think you've got it spot on, it makes me wonder how daily mail readers actually read with their heads so far up their own arses...
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by IDread
I think your sarcasm detector is broken...

Maybe... ¬_¬
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by IDread
I know you are being sarcastic but to be honest, a lot of the time that is all true. Not because of those reasons obviously, more because the Daily Mail promotes a horribly skewed world view...

Well, I'm sure the Mail has said something right in the past. The fact that I've never, ever seen it happen, or heard of it happening, doesn't mean I'm not will to accept it could possibly have happened in a theoretical past. Perhaps in a different timeline.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
saw them in the star.. one of the quotes was like "I don't want to get a job, this is much easier"

I hate this TS.. ****ing scroitey bastards from hull (its ok my family is from hull) who can't be arsed to get a job.. they should be brought off it now! ****ing dole.. its flawed!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

"The full feature appears in Closer magazine"

:facepalm

EDIT:

^ Oh the irony
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Last edited by Yakult at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by IDread

+1

Things the daily mail have published.

Cannabis can be used to make heroine.
Emo's believe they will go and "join the black parade" when they die.
That Russel Brand voting for Labour (a British poletical party) has something to do with him and Jonathon Ross taking the micky out of an old guy. (something else the Mail blew well out of proportion.)

EDIT:
Quote by Yakult
"The full feature appears in Closer magazine"

:facepalm

That too.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
Quote by eldanny
Cannabis can be used to make heroine.

That was the story about Afghanistan right?
I loled hard at their ignorance on that one...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by TEK34
IBS counts as a disability now?

I know someone who has it and he has to **** like 10 times a day and he gets really dehydrated because he loses a lot of liquid because of it. I would say it's a disability.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by faultyy
Works out at £52.34 (rounded up to nearest penny), per person, per week, which isn't that bad considering they don't have to pay rent or a mortgage, although if she wants more she really should get a job as opposed to just being given it

Well she claims to have started a college course in catering and so the DSS should look into that (Dont know if college counts as full time education). Dont know what they class as a "child" though. Most places its 18 but you can keep on getting child support up to 20 i think.
If it wasn't for the family bitching about not getting enough money, I would dismiss this as just another daily mail article.
They should be appreciative that they don't really have to do anything and still get the same amount as people that have gone to college and have gotten a higher degree.

That being said, at least the mother is making an effort to get into a job opportunity...