Page 1 of 3
Yesterday, at about 3:15 p.m, two assholes drove into my driveway, knew my dog's name, (Yelled, "Here Max!") and my dog got into their ****ing car. What the Hell?! I am just completely amazed, and totally pissed off, that they knew the dog by name, and took him in the middle of daylight! Well, we immediately called the dumbass excuses for police, and told them, thinking they might help us, but no. . .

We live in a place called Vinton County, and we found out where the thieves live, (Meigs County). . . and the dumbest thing is, the Vinton County police said "We can't handle this case, because they live in Meigs." But the Meigs police said "We can't do anything, because it was stole in Vinton."

These goons better never come down my street again, because my dad handed me a gun last night, and told me to shoot them if I see that car again. I now know their names, their car, and where they live, so they can expect to suck the **** of Karma.

Please reply and tell me what you would do.
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
Is your dad Clint Eastwood?
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Call state police.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
First off: I don't beleive you will shoot anybody. If you do, you will land your ass in jail for sure.

Secondly: If you found out where they live, GO GET YOUR ****ING DOG BACK
Get all the dogs in the neighbourhood to send the message out to find Max.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
if you know who they are why don't you go and get your dog back?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by BlackandSilver
Call state police.

/thread

SPARTAedit: I lied

Quote by Connor6c
Post their information on 4chan.

/thread
Last edited by Ghost of Sparta at Feb 8, 2009,
wow, thats really sad. i'd be distraught if someone stole one of my dogs.

also, why would you steal someones dog? they basicly only hold sentimental value. expect a ransom letter TS
i kill people all the time. i have about 30 dogs in my front yard, and around 5-10 vans come every night to steal them. i have about 900 vans of people ive shot trying to steal my dogs in my back yard.

jk
Quote by Vermintide
First off: I don't beleive you will shoot anybody. If you do, you will land your ass in jail for sure.

yeah, drive into their driveway, yell "come max" and get your dog back
Go to their place and shoot out their windows and take your dog back.

When they call the police in Meigs, they won't be able to do anything 'cause you live in Vinton County.
The Vinton County police won't be able to do anything 'cause it happened in Meigs.

Problem solved.
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
So, you have a gun, you know their names and direction and still you're posting this?

GET YOUR FUCKING DOG BACK!
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

call the state police or call your city hall and ask who to speak to.

don't shoot them you stupid ****.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
get a few friends with guns, get in some kind of offroader, drive down to the f00lz house, and pop a cap in his ass.

but thats just me. i have issues with police. they dont seem to like me.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Why dont you just go and take it back?

Haha, I like the way your dad gave you the gun and told you to shoot them, definately worth 10 get somebody else to go to jail points and a younger family member bonus
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
This reminds me of that guy who had his cat stolen.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Seriously, why bother to tell us if you know what their names are and where they live?
Also, after you get your dog, please do put their info on 4chan. That would be worse than anything the cops could do to them.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
When your dog gets stolen, you don't just look around for an hour, call the polic, and call it quits. You get your ass out there, and you find the ****ing dog!

E-Spaghetti for reference
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by SlicedBread
wow, thats really sad. i'd be distraught if someone stole one of my dogs.

also, why would you steal someones dog? they basicly only hold sentimental value. expect a ransom letter TS

Purebred dogs are worth a LOT of money. My labradors are both very expensive and highly stealable, for example - which is why we're extra careful not to let them get stolen. Dogs which are up to showing standard are often stolen for breeding purposes, and the puppies sold on for lots of money. Sadly dog theft is rising because of the whole economic recession thing, too It's not good at all.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by geetarguy13
i kill people all the time. i have about 30 dogs in my front yard, and around 5-10 vans come every night to steal them. i have about 900 vans of people ive shot trying to steal my dogs in my back yard.

jk

you joke that this is a joke!
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Vermintide

well, peolple told us not to **** with them... because they're crazy
one motha ****er has 7 warrants on his ass now... which is another reason the cops should get his ass..
its just weird the cops wont do anything...
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
OP smells like troller...
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by Silver-spear94
get a few friends with guns, get in some kind of offroader, drive down to the f00lz house, and pop a cap in his ass.

but thats just me. i have issues with police. they dont seem to like me.

Don't forget to yell, BRAH! after you shoot them.

Silver Spear, by any chance, are you this guy?

No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

...what are you waiting for? Go get some friends, beat the hell out of those guys and get your dog back. After all, the Meigs Police won't do anything because you'll be in Vinton County after that and the Vinton County Police won't do anything because it happened in Meigs.
"...what are you waiting for? Go get some friends, beat the hell out of those guys and get your dog back. After all, the Meigs Police won't do anything because you'll be in Vinton County after that and the Vinton County Police won't do anything because it happened in Meigs."

Thats kinda funny. cuz i jokingly said the same thing... just a few minutes ago
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
you should really have taught your dog not to get into strange vans. i thought all parents taught that, even if they have candy or puppies in the van.....wait a second

they kidnapped your dog (dognapped? and probably others) to use as incentive to kidnap kids.....which they then used as incentive to kidnap........

VAMPIRES !!!!!!!!!!!

i would stay away from these "goons" if i were you. it appears as though they are breeding a vampire colony in their basement
Quote by Kynyster_K
"...what are you waiting for? Go get some friends, beat the hell out of those guys and get your dog back. After all, the Meigs Police won't do anything because you'll be in Vinton County after that and the Vinton County Police won't do anything because it happened in Meigs."

Thats kinda funny. cuz i jokingly said the same thing... just a few minutes ago

I only read the first post.
Stop being a bitch, your dog needs you, he's being tortured and crying out for you. Go get him.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Page 1 of 3