I bought a Blackstar HT-5H and am about to get a cab. I'm starting to think about getting headphones first... Could you guys recommend anything? Do styles matter here I dunno, but I will go with as much distortion as I can get an I also purchased a metal muff.

Also, how would it sound?

Thanks!
Last edited by Mosho2 at Feb 8, 2009,
look at sennheisers. idk how it sound, it depends mainly on how good the speaker emulation is. again though, remember never to turn it on if there isn't a speaker load on the head
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Oh, so both a speaker and a headphone need to be plugged?

Generally, I know my headphones, but music-wise. Stereo, isolation, etc, don't think stuff like that apply to guitar... So, what would be the factor of sound quality for the guitar amp?
Last edited by Mosho2 at Feb 8, 2009,
Studio earphones with a 1/4'' jack pin, preferably gold-coated, a pair of these costed me around 100 $ CAN, it's no ipod 'phones, and they will satisfy your needs beyond your investment, brand doesn't matter much, get your hands on a reliable product around your place.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Theres a headphone jack on a Blackstar HT-5?
The Rig
Gibson Flying V
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR GT-OD
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-3
"The HT-5C also has a fully specified speaker-emulated output, further enhancing its studio credentials and allowing any guitarist to get amazing tube tone straight to tape or disk, or through headphones. It also features the unique 4x12/1x12 voicing switch, allowing you to change the tonal characteristics of the emulated signal between 2 emulated cabinet types."

Doesn't say so specifically but it says you can do it so I guess you can somehow...