my friend is insisting that buckethead is better then jimi hendrix both musically, style-wise, and technical wise. his reasoning is jimi hendrix is too weird and they buckethead is better in just about ever way. am i alone when i think that hendrix is a better guitarist and musician (those are two different things to be good at you know)? please elaborate. no yes/no's please.

also, excuse me if this is an illegal thread.
Jimi wins, and therefore Jimi says "No versus threads, please."
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Jimi wins hands down.

By the way TS, I love your screen name.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by madshatter
my friend is insisting that buckethead is better then jimi hendrix both musically, style-wise, and technical wise. his reasoning is jimi hendrix is too weird and they buckethead is better in just about ever way. am i alone when i think that hendrix is a better guitarist and musician (those are two different things to be good at you know)? please elaborate. no yes/no's please.

also, excuse me if this is an illegal thread.

I'm sorry, are you fucking serious?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
jimi IS buckethead, why else would he wear a mask? duhhh
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.