I have a question about what order I should put my effects into though, right now it goes amp>big muff>satchurator>screamin blues>tuner>guitar with my multi effects unit running in the effects loop. Is this a good order for them to be in? I am going to start building a pedalboard and I would like to get the layout before I start working.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Yea the multi effects is my headphone amp mostly, but I throw it in the loop for delay, chorus, and some tremelo from time to time.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
looks fine to me too. those are all distortion/overdive pedals right? just switch them untill you've found the sound you like most.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
joe satriani talked about where the order in which he puts his fuzz, boost, and main distortion, etc... in this one lesson, but i cant remember where it was unfortunately
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.