Yes I know, searchbar... Nothing came up. Eat it searchbar jokers...

This last week has been one of those annoying weeks where nothing really terrible happens but lots of really inconvenient and trival things go wrong.
First off on Monday, I get up ridiculously early to go to college only to arrive to find it called off because of the trivial ammount of snow falling on Britain at the moment. So I have to trudge it the 8 miles home with little rudeboys throwing snowballs all the way.
Tuesday, my girlfriend was in ultra angry period mode... Enough said...
Wednesday nothing happened thankfully.
Thursday the same thing happened as on monday although this time my girlfriend gave me a lift home but since she was still in super angry period mode and I somehow pissed her off because I "don't talk enough".
Friday I couldn't be arsed to go to college because I figured it would be cancelled due to snow again. Turns out it was cancelled so it was a small victory. So then friday night I was meant to be playing my very first proper gig singing a few songs with a local reggae sound system... Cancelled because of the ****ing snow.

Disgruntled rant over...

Anybody had a similar week?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I was supposed to watch a movie with my friend since like, a week ago, but she's been busy all the time.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I was supposed to watch a movie with my friend since like, a week ago, but she's been busy all the time.

What movie?
nope
Monday-got laid
Tuesday-got laid twice
Wednesday-didn't get laid but metaldud complimented me (which is better than sex)
Thursday-played great show
Friday-sold Spider III for $300
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by Sakattack75
nope
Monday-got laid
Tuesday-got laid twice
Wednesday-didn't get laid but metaldud complimented me (which is better than sex)

$300?

What 13 year old kid bought it from you?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by Sakattack75
nope
Monday-got laid
Tuesday-got laid twice

lies.

pit=/=laid
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by cash49
What movie?

Amelie.

It's a French move came out years ago.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Sakattack75
nope
Monday-got laid
Tuesday-got laid twice

Lucky bastard.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by fearofthemark
lies.

pit=/=laid

pit=laid (it still counts if u paid for it)
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by Sakattack75
nope
Monday-got laid
Tuesday-got laid twice

..... I did? Say, if I compliment myself, would it have the same effect?

Well my weeks have been the same, boring and worries that eat the back of my mind.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by Sakattack75
nope
Monday-got laid
Tuesday-got laid twice

But you still owned a Spider III at one point, so your life sucks.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Monday:failed super-important(yeah sure...) math test
Tuesday:nothing important happened
Wednesdayne of my best friends stops talking to me
Thursday:The teacher said to me that im mediocre
Friday:someone told me that the "friend" that stopped talking to me and my ex were having something... and! the bastard didnt had the balls to talk to me about it...
yep... pretty ****ed up week
Quote by metaldud536
..... I did? Say, if I compliment myself, would it have the same effect?

i would think so
but u would think just telling the girl ur name would make them take their clothes off
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

that part of my life went with the spider
it now lies in the hands of the poor mexican boy that bought it off me on ebay
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

There is NOTHING wrong with the spider 3. I own one, and it produces sounds when I play my guitar. How could you ask for anything more, especially when good amps cost a lot?

I never understood the Spider 3 bashing, I've never had any problems.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I got a job this week, so that made my week.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by metaldud536

u deserve it, metaldud
u changed my life
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
Quote by metaldud536
You want to get sigged don't you?

no
if i wanted to, i'd be kissing ur ass even more

metaldud>jesus
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
I didn't have bad week apart from last night.

Monday I was going to skive off college anyway, the only diffrence was I didn't have to call in with some sorry excuse as to why I'm not in, spent the day in my mates warm out door hotube getting high

Tuesday went in town, spent the night hanging out with a girl I like +other freinds.

Wednesday- Lazy days in. (I'm not in college on Tuesday and Wednesday).

Thursday- College cancelled again , another lazy day.

Friday- College wasn't canceled, but fui[]ck it if I'm going in. 12PM my college closes anyway due to snow, lack of staff, and people in genral, not turning up.

Saturday- Went into town got scammed by one of my freinds. I lose track of time and we have to run for the bus (I had freinds staying round), but ones ran off for a piss and the other falls on the ice and almost broke her hip, needless to say we missed the bus. So instead of waiting for 2 hours for the next bus I deside to ger us on a bus to Tescos as I thought it'd be open and my bus travels past it. Dammit its closed now we have to wait for 2 and half hours for the bus. Thankfully my mum gave us a cab number and said she'd pay for it, she didn't. However the pair of Bulmers Pear Cider bottles she lelf out, plus the hot choclate, and ham/cheese. peanut butter tosties I made for everyone made up for it.

Sunday- Went out, got high in a fort we built with whats left of the snow, my freinds went home and now I'm here .
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.