I have a Peavey windsor half stack and the cab is kinda ****ty. So whats a good step up from it
Anything, honestly. I'd suggest looking used or picking up an avatar 2x12.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Marshall 1960A, or if you want 4x10, 1965A, Marshall make the best cabs..
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
What's your budget? I won't pretend to be knowledgeable about cabs (I'm not) but I've heard good things about avatar. If you could find a used marshall 1960 that would be a good choice as well. Again, it comes down to your budget.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Jesstaa

Umm..really depends on the sound you're after. No cab has the ideal construction and speakers for every tone that is desired out there.
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
Quote by Jesstaa

You are so far off the mark that you're now in space.

There are around a dozen companies that make better cabs.

Is this a joke?
I tried one briefly in a guitar store. Sounded ok, looked a little cheap around the fixings though. Quite boomy, but that might have ben the wooden floor (it was a two storey guitar shop).
Buy some speakers you like and then buy an empty cab/make your own cab/get one made.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Buy some speakers you like and then buy an empty cab/make your own cab/get one made.

only.

only

if you know what you are doing, and can do it well. i got chewed out in another thread a little bit ago for saying this and not specifying myself about having the know-how of making a good, solid cab.