Can I just get a 5w tube amp and take a line out from it and plug it into the PA system at the venue? If so please recommend me the best 5w tube amps out there.

THX
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Most 5 watt amps don't have a line out, and most line outs tend to sound like ass unless you run them through a cab simulator. You'd probably be better off just micing it up.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Under certain conditions you could plug it in. But basically, you could always run it through a PA one way or another. Either with a mic, or direct in through a mixer or some other way.

The fender champion 600 is amazing, especially with new tubes. If you have some pedals and an EQ you can play anything with it. Metal is within in reach with a fine tuned EQ pedal and some distortion pedal.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
If you're gonna do that just get the Tonelab LE or something similar and run it through the PA.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
if you want to get your sound from line out only youd be better off buying a multi FX with amp and cab simulators. it would sound better than a 5 watt with a line out and would give you a little versatility too.
Get a mic that leads to a PA system. Look at Blackheart HT-5, they are great 5w tube amps.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
The JSX Mini Collassal has these capabilities I believe.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION