You are now aware of that noise when it occurs on the song you're currently listening to.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I like the sound and feeling of my blood bursting from my callouses and soaking into the fretboard after shredding at 300 BPM more.

Er, I mean I don't like that sound more than the scratching sound.
i find it annoying on my acoustic...its louder than what im playing..so its annoying..its not like a full-sized acoustic..all the ones ive played on, it isn't as loud..i have a concert acoustic..idk if that affects anything about the volume of it
EDIT: yes..i am aware of that..but it isn't as loud and prominent as my guitar makes it
Last edited by darkwolf291 at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by Just Andrew
You are now aware of that noise when it occurs on the song you're currently listening to.

*Puts on Chopin*

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW???!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I lurve it
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I love it when you can hear it on quiet acoustic songs. You can hear them change chords and slide around. It just adds some character and color to the song in my opinion.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I like the sound of my finger tips slowly being ripped open by my bass strings.

P.s. i dont really, it ****ing hurts!
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
I like hearing that sound in recordings. It makes it sound more organic and intimate.