Soul Asylum
Collective Soul
Better Than Ezra
Candlebox
Silverchair
Toad the Wet Sprocket
Gin Blossoms

^ ECookie to anybody who gets that

Edit: To the user above me. I agree. Also there already is a -BlackZeppelin- on UG therefor TS' username bothers me a lot
Last edited by Scumbag1792 at Feb 8, 2009,
I'm gonna have to say weezer and tool. that fills up my whole list.

EDIT: Collective Soul too.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
here's my opinion there was already a guy named blackzeppelin so i changed the name into the magic spell "zeppelion". i don't think silverchair fits in the list man sry but thanks for ur opinion and for posting it
Stooges, my bloody valentine, Serena Maneesh, Black Sabbath, 65daysofstatic, soul asylum...only my opinion though
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Pavement
Animal Collective
Postal Service
Sigur Rós
Sonic Youth
Radiohead
Broken Social Scene
Dresden Dolls
Daft Punk
They Might Be Giants
most alternative? hmmm...
MIA 1979 Fender Strat
Epi LP Standard
Squier Strat

Tanglewood

Laney TF300
Fender Frontman 15G

Zoom G1
Quote by blackzeppelion
here's my opinion there was already a guy named blackzeppelin so i changed the name into the magic spell "zeppelion". i don't think silverchair fits in the list man sry but thanks for ur opinion and for posting it

You asked for his opinion and then you tell him that his opinion is wrong! It's his opinion and your trying to tell him what the right opinion to have is, when you asked what his opinion was int he first place.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
Quote by jcboomer
You asked for his opinion and then you tell him that his opinion is wrong! It's his opinion and your trying to tell him what the right opinion to have is, when you asked what his opinion was int he first place.

No...i just said my opinion about it