Hello fellow shredders,

Just a few quick questions.
My friend is offering me a Burgundy ST Scorpion Hohner electric guitar for $220.
Is this a good deal?
And is it a good guitar?

Thanks for all your help.
Lil' Me'al 'Ead
A guy at my school has a Hohner guitar (an amalgam of a Strat and Tele) and it feels horrible.

Dunno about that particular model though.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Hohner eh, all i know of them is thier harmonicas.
except my friend has an hohner acoustic....it sucks
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Raijouta, is that the one in the video of the kid who whammys without the whammy bar?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
Raijouta, is that the one in the video of the kid who whammys without the whammy bar?

no the fat phail kiid uses a lyon "les paul"
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Aww.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."