Hello! I have a Frontman 15R amp which has no line-out jack, only a headphone jack wich automatically disconnects the speakers when in use.

So, I can perfectly record connecting this headphone jack to the line-in jack in my computer, but this way I can't listen. You may tell me just to plug headphones to my computer, but it lags a lot while recording and I cant play that way.

So, do you have any other solution? I was thinking in something like this belkin accessory:

Which would let me plug headphones and the line-in simultaneously..

But I don't know if it is going to work and I'm not willing to spend $20 for it either.

So, what do you think? will that work? and if yes, do you know any other cheaper device of this kind?

Any other solutions are appreciated too!

Thanks!
I'd use a mic to record, even a cheap mic ought to work better than the line out. If you have a guitar hero or rock band mic around those actually work pretty well.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Mm.. nope I dont have any of those mics, I only have a normal PC mic and I already tried it and the quality is much better when using the line-in of my soundcard..
It's all about mic placement, that's the key.

You could always listen to your guitar acoustically why you record.
I don't know, just to keep track of everything I once played I think.. the thing is that I want to record! :P
I'll try other mic placements thanks.. anyway, I would like to know your opinions on that belkin thing I posted at first.
It would probably work, worth a shot if it's cheap.
Quote by _Sanitarium_
...... Hook your headphones to your computer and unmute your line in in your volume control panel?

Yes I did that.. but it lags as I said in the first post :S
Quote by alejoar
Yes I did that.. but it lags as I said in the first post :S

Sorry ADD turned that into tl;dr.
Have a look at Ubuntu-Studio then, real time kernel based linux live cd meant just for recording. Has really low latency. (And it's free)