hello there.

i have problems choosing a pedal multi-effects cuz the fews that i almost buy result being crap (ultimate guitar reviews) also i was thinking buying many independent pedals.

I play mostly: Metal (thrash)
Effects that i use: Acoustic,Clean,Wah, [optional- noise reductor]

i dont care about the distorsion. what multi effects you recommend?
should i buy <insert multi-effects here> or buy independent wha and acoustic?
my budget right now is only 150$. thanks in advance
peace.
What amp?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
If $150 is your limit, and you cannot save up for a new amp, a Dunlop Original Crybaby-is $70 and the Boss Acoustic pedal is $100. You'll have to figure something out.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Independant will serve you well in the long run.
If you just plan to mess around then get a multi effects
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
well actually the wah wah is only for, enter sandman and hollier than thou, thats why i only want the multieffect, because i really wont need much the wah so i dont really want to buy a independent wah but i need that effect. suggestions? what do you think about the zoom Zoom GFX Series - Korg Toneworks 71?
Last edited by axl611 at Feb 8, 2009,