I am currently looking between the RG3EXFM1 ($350) and RG5EX1 ($400). Any thoughts or other recommendations? Trying to stay around $400
schecter. any of them.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Get an RGT42DX from MF.The price recently dropped from 700 USD to 400 USD because it's being discontinued I believe.For the same price you'd get a higher quality neck thru mahogany instrument.Either that or look on the used market and see if you can get an MIJ Ibanez for that price.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Get an RGT42DX from MF.The price recently dropped from 700 USD to 400 USD because it's being discontinued I believe.For the same price you'd get a higher quality neck thru mahogany instrument.Either that or look on the used market and see if you can get an MIJ Ibanez for that price.

holy **** that neck through RG is on sale!?!?!?
sadly it's only in white and i don't have money
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Well, i don't know about prices in dollars'n such. But i've found that in lowend models, LTD actually has some really good models. If you go with the 400 series or higher, you get a REAL solid piece of art, for low buck.

Ibanez i never really tried out.. xD Since all players i've ever seen use them has been shreddzor like.. so that's my impression.. yea.. that AND i don't got a local music store.. Gotta travel over the great sea to buy stuff xD Sucks.
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!