Page 1 of 3
one of my best friends committed suicide on Friday. i want to know how other people cope with it. thanks
How bout' no you crazy Dutch Bastard!

You live in the middle of nowhere? THEN BLOW **** UP!

Pretty Heavy and thick??...Sounds like a wasp fucking an Exhaust pipe...Its Rubbish!
Honestly, I have no idea how I'd deal with it. I have never lost anyone close enough to me to know how I cope with death. The closest (and this is a terrible comparison) is my dog and with that I just kinda shut it out for a while until it all seeped in and I cried alot.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I'm sorry dude, just think that he's in a better place now.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I'm so sorry dude. I have no clue what I would do if that happened.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
That sucks dude. Play guitar, get out with other friends, don't give yourself time to sit around and think about it. Drink and smoke weed.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Suicide is the worst way to betray the people who love you.

Quote by Teabag of Truth
That sucks dude. Play guitar, get out with other friends, don't give yourself time to sit around and think about it. Drink and smoke weed.

This is the absolute dumbest possible advice you could ever give anyone in life.
You're*
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
I'm sorry dude, just think that he's in a better place now.

You go to hell when you commit suicide. Thats not better, that sucks. Gay people live there!
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Quote by Teabag of Truth

You can drink weed?

And TS don't do drugs, and eat you veggies.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Teabag of Truth

Probably the complete opposite of what you want to do. I'm sorry, that sucks a lot though.
Quote by Teabag of Truth

this
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
Well, maybe that person is in a better place right now. I personally don't think we should mourn death, its an unavoidable part of life. Sure you can't hang out anymore, but maybe his/her death was actually pleasant, maybe whats after life isn't so bad.

I say that, but I've never had to cope with a loss of a special person in my life.

I'm sorry.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
thanks for all the responses. SORRY PIT MONKEYS, I DON'T DO DRUGS OR DRINK.
How bout' no you crazy Dutch Bastard!

You live in the middle of nowhere? THEN BLOW **** UP!

Pretty Heavy and thick??...Sounds like a wasp fucking an Exhaust pipe...Its Rubbish!
Quote by Steven E
You go to hell when you commit suicide. Thats not better, that sucks. Gay people live there!

Real mature.

I'm sorry for your loss TS
talk to some one about it,pray if you believe in a God,play guitar DONT drink or smoke weed in excess.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
I'm sorry dude. I can't even imagine that happening to me. Just hang around friends and try to distract yourself.
Quote by Steven E

Well, aren't you an uplifting person.

Do not drink and smoke weed. Seriously.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by Survivalism

This is the absolute dumbest possible advice you could ever give anyone in life.

You are wrong.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
I probably would probably find it inconceivable, and would never come to believe it. So I probably wouldn't feel anything.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
While I never had to deal with a loved one committing suicide, I did lose my father last may, so I can almost empathize. My advice is to talk about it. It may be hard, but it helps. Also, don't bottle up your emotions. If you feel like crying, by all means cry. Good luck with the situation.
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
im sorry but your friend is a super ****ing dumbass. who the hell would kill themselfs!? it is THE stupidest hing in the world to do.

i mean i would just go on with life and try and forget about it but thats just me.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Sorry about your loss. Go visit the F**k My life thread. It'll cheer you up.
You are now breathing manually.
Counseling? If you dont wanna feel helpless. Guitar. Music
Sorry man. I would be chrushed if this happened
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Steven E

Kurt isn't hell!

*runs and cries like a schoolgirl*
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by SOADrox429
Well, aren't you an uplifting person.

Do not drink and smoke weed. Seriously.

This. Drinking will just make you more sad, and weed just won't help at all.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Dude, just think. He's with Dimebag now... and SATAN!
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
Quote by Teabag of Truth
You are wrong.

And you're a moron.

Quote by f22master
im sorry but your friend is a super ****ing dumbass. who the hell would kill themselfs!? it is THE stupidest hing in the world to do.

i mean i would just go on with life and try and forget about it but thats just me.

The day your parents die and you go to someone for comfort, I hope they turn away from you and leave you to your misery.

TS, it's going to be tough, you'll have to pull through though, it's an inescapable part of life, and from what I've gleamed, what comes after death is very, very peaceful.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I've never had this happen to me so I won't know how to help a lot.
Stay by your other friends, they can help you a lot more than we can.

Also! Visit UG's Hugging Thread if you like.
Quote by HIM%(^
Teabag him..thats what i do in Halo when people commit suicide...
Last edited by ctb at Feb 8, 2009,
Yes, drinking would make you feel worse, because if alchohol is consumed too much at one time it becomes a depressant.

Celebrate his life, don't mourn his death. Try to be positive.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Man, I am so sorry. I haven't lost a loved one like this, but I have been depressed before. All I can say is focus on the good stuff, play your guitar, love what you have and everything will be okay.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
He asked what people do to cope with these things. I would get drunk and high. **** you guys, I can do what I want.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Quote by Survivalism
Suicide is the worst way to betray the people who love you.

I can actually think of worst advice.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
My best friend's brother, who is only a year younger and was my friend too, committed suicide in nov. I wrote a song about how I was feeling and that helped. Also, I did drink about it a few times, but I got out of that cycle thank god (i only drink for fun now). What mostly helped is to think about the good times we had, and just be happy that he is in a better place (I don't believe one would go to hell, if there is one, for committing suicide. Or for being gay you ****ing prick Steven E. I am straight but thats a horrible thing to say and bring into a thread when TS is going through a very hard time dumbass)
Quote by f22master

You've obviously never been depressed.
When this happend to me i drank away my sorrows but they never really went away
and it wasn't my best friend first it was my lil cousin then it was my older sister they both hung themselves

sorry for your loss i know how you feel
Take 'em on Take 'em out Take a stand Take a bow
Page 1 of 3