So can anyone recommend me a pretty good multi effects pedal? I just want one that has a **** load of effects to try out. I play all genres so if that helps...Also it doesn't have to bet he BEST quality but I don't want it to be absolute crap. I'll go up to around 150$US. I only really want it so I can try out alot of effects and decide what GOOD pedals to buy from that. Thanks much!
amp??
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'm just gonna be trying it out on my crap MG. I'm getting a new amp once I've saved up for it (A Crate FW65 FlexWave 65 Watt) and I want this pedal so when I get the new amp I know what pedals to save up for then. Or hell just use the pedal.
crate flexwave =
do you gig??
is no then i think you will be better off with a vypyr/cube
feel free to add me
well what is your MAX budget for an amp??
add your MultiFX money to your amp money to get a better amp.
feel free to add me
hey man, I Love line6 products. I have a line 6 floor POD for my guitar and I also use the Bass version to gig with, really really good product for around 120$ USD. You can also grab the Line 6 Spider series, those com with a ton of effects as well, you can get the 15 watt for around 150 USD. The Floor POD is simply amazing for the money and sounds great, giving you a ton of features at your feet, only downside is that you can only have like 3 effects going at once, although I have never found this to be an issue.

a nifty side note is that if you have any interest is recording and using your computer to play with, you should look into the line6 gearboxes. they give you access to any amp, effect and modeling processor you could ever want, in any combination in any number on your computer, I think its the best to record and practice with when by myself. I hope this has helped you out. Best thing to do, go to samash or musician's friend type in line6 and just cruise through their stuff, amazingly cheap, amazing quality!
Well I was hoping for about 350 to be my maximum. And the money for the pedal was gonna come out of the amp money.

IMMEDIT: I'll have to look that up!
Last edited by Imme94 at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by Imme94
Well I was hoping for about 350 to be my maximum. And the money for the pedal was gonna come out of the amp money.

well if you have $350
i recommend you buy a Peavey Vypyr 75 it is a modeling SS amp and its loud enough for band practice and gigs. and buy the Sanpera II foot switch it has 2 expression pedals for the amp's wah and the whammy pedal and it gives you 400 extra presets

vypyr 75 + Sanpera II = GOOD
fexwave/MG + POD/RP500/any multi effect = BAD.........
feel free to add me