i am , IMO there are many rap subcategories and i dont think that metallica deserved the best metal performance.
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
The grammys mean nothing to me. Anyone that votes the Jonas Brothers as best band of 08 doesn't deserve anyones attention.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
They already announced the winners?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

no u didnt miss anything u can check the results on their webpage, thought the show just began
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by SlinkyBlue
The grammys mean nothing to me. Anyone that votes the Jonas Brothers as best band of 08 doesn't deserve anyones attention.

This. +1

They said that the Grammy's represented the music that defined America...never thought I'd see the day when I wouldn't want to be considered part of it...

-TFA
What the hell? It's not on till eight, live, my time. It hasn't even happened yet.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Kid rock sucks
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by CurlyBash
yeah. i'm a die hard fan of metallica, i loved the new album but i dont think it deserved a nomination. i think the only reason they got it was because of their image. but i still love em.

i think they got it becuase they are THE metal band.
who else do 90% of people know about
eh, zappa plays zappa won instrumental. thats all I really cared about
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Metallica isn't even metal anymore, they're more hard rock... But there are sooooo many greater metal acts out there, for one... Iron Maiden =)
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by ratmblink123
What the hell? It's not on till eight, live, my time. It hasn't even happened yet.

your time zone is the source of your problem.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I believe there is a pre-Grammys show or something, where all the 'lesser' awards are given out.
Life is Hell