hi guys, i recently received a guitar in the shape of an Gib SG, but the name on the headstock is Drifter. i looked everywhere online and did not find much at all. i found some on les paul shaped Drifter guitars but not SG style. the only info i can give is that on the back plate it says "made in Japan" there does not see to be any serial number at all. if u guys can think of anything else u might need for proper ID of the guitar just let me know. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
sry no serial number ive looked very carefully too, theres no name on the pickups and the tuners and neck look alot like the tuners and neck shape of an acoustic guitar. if i knew how to post pics i would
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
no he asked for cereal number... what are you having for breakfast?

start an imageshack account, should be self explanatory on how to post pictures from that point on.