So I have 200 bucks that I would like to spend in my local guitar center. I would like to hear your opinion on the subject. My choices are :

Sell my roland 15X amp and get a better amp with the extra money.
Get new pickups for my epiphone les pauls ( recommending pickups would be nice )
Buy a really cheap electro acoustic guitar.

As far as pedals go, I don't need any. Any other recommendations would be nice ! Thanks !
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Not much you can get in the price range for a better amp.
Tell me what kind of music you play.
It doesn't sound to me like you really need anything. I would save it. Last time I had an extra $200 to spend on guitar equipment I think I bought cables, an extra capo, strings and picks in the masses, and a strap. $200 isn't really enough to get any major equipment that will improve anything.

If you DO get pick ups though, I recommend Seymour Duncan Invaders, Gibson Classic '57's, Gibson Dirty Fingers, and Burstbucker Pro's or 498T/490R if your LP doesn't already have them.
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Not much you can get in the price range for a better amp.
Tell me what kind of music you play.

electric blues, shred, death metal, classic rock. haha.
Save, the only thing I would buy that is even remotely close to $200 (but still very very far off) is a cabinet to complete my stack.

You could always buy a decent used solid state amp for around $250, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Quote by k7apex
People to Listen to in this thread:
k7apex
Ch0
Carrot
TOMMYB22
GlitterPaws
If I just save it I'm going to spend it on drugs most probably.
Quote by illuminatiano
electric blues, shred, death metal, classic rock. haha.

Hmm, keep the amp.
Nothing that versatile in that price range.

If you really want to spend it id say get strings picks and a Gripmaster.
Quote by GlitterPaws
Save, the only thing I would buy that is even remotely close to $200 (but still very very far off) is a cabinet to complete my stack.

You could always buy a decent used solid state amp for around $250, but I wouldn't recommend it.

John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Get these bro. I have them in my Epiphone Les Paul and have wired them with two 9 volt batteries and it can play anything from bluesy hendrix stuff to hard core slipknot stuff. They are amazing!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/EMG-EMG-ZW-Zakk-Wylde-81-85-Humbucker-Set-SEALED-Tone_W0QQitemZ250370085415QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item250370085415&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
I would recommend pickups. I spent about $130 on Seymour Duncan hot rodded open coil humbuckers for my Epi Les Paul Standard and it made one hell of a difference.
Quote by HartRacer86
Get these bro. I have them in my Epiphone Les Paul and have wired them with two 9 volt batteries and it can play anything from bluesy hendrix stuff to hard core slipknot stuff. They are amazing!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/EMG-EMG-ZW-Zakk-Wylde-81-85-Humbucker-Set-SEALED-Tone_W0QQitemZ250370085415QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item250370085415&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

lol. I have an ESP to take care of my metal. the wylde EMG's are the exact same as the normal 81's and 85's, they just put a higher price tag on it cause of the name.

And now I'm getting interested into getting gibson 57's. They look and sound nice.
Get Henry and a couple of his friends together, and whatever gear you have will probably sound like heaven.
Quote by illuminatiano

And now I'm getting interested into getting gibson 57's. They look and sound nice.

Good boy
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)