Just out of curiosity, why is Dennis Kucinich not president?

Why is he so underrated?
From what I've seen, I'm surprised people aren't treating him like a god.

Am I missing out on some information about him or something?

What is there not to agree with him about?
Quote by goest
Well, which is it?! God or President?

He can't have BOTH you know...

Tell that to the bush administration.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Dennis Kucinich,

Congressman from Ohio's 10th district, he ran for Democratic candidate in this past election
Quote by CheGuevara13
Dennis Kucinich,

Congressman from Ohio's 10th district, he ran for Democratic candidate in this past election

The fighting tenth!!
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by CheGuevara13
Dennis Kucinich,

I reiterate my former question; why should we give a ****?
He's probably one of the most honest politicians and most peaceful person I've ever seen.

We should give a **** if we're from the U.S. because if he was put in power we'd probably go somewhere.

And it's not Iraq.
I'm not familiar with his politics, he seemed alright in the primaries. He's fairly liberal though, right?
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
he's the one with the hot wife right?
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by goest
Well, which is it?! God or President?

He can't have BOTH you know...

unless his name is barack hussein obama!
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by CheGuevara13
He's probably one of the most honest politicians and most peaceful person I've ever seen.

We should give a **** if we're from the U.S. because if he was put in power we'd probably go somewhere.

And it's not Iraq.

I take it you're not willing to give Obama a chance?
Quote by irishstang_87
I take it you're not willing to give Obama a chance?

The Obama administration has done nothing but create job losses. Impeachment is a certainty.
I'm willing to give Obama a chance, sure.

I just think Kucinich would have been much better and I'm surprised he wasn't elected.
Quote by ScottElwood
The Obama administration has done nothing but create job losses. Impeachment is a certainty.

Yep....about 20 days in and that fucker should be thrown out...
Quote by ScottElwood

What?
Quote by irishstang_87
I reiterate my former question; why should we give a ****?

the dude wants to end the war on drugs, legalize medical marijuana everywhere and decriminalize non-med marijuana ( fines instead of jail-time)

he is now relevant to your interests

...or at least mine
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by irishstang_87

What?

No one picked up on my E-sarcasm.
Quote by ScottElwood

Dude its been like 3 weeks.... lol

EDIT: I definitely did not pick up on your sarcasm... With typed words its hard to convey sarcasm without being overt...
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Last edited by Yeti60 at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by divinecrossfire
the dude wants to end the war on drugs, legalize medical marijuana everywhere and decriminalize non-med marijuana ( fines instead of jail-time)

...or at least mine

He sounds like an idiot to me
Quote by Yeti60
Dude its been like 3 weeks.... lol

Sigh... see above your post.
Quote by irishstang_87
He sounds like an idiot to me

That's one of his many, many policies. You think he's an idiot for that?

Marijuana isn't bad for you, first of all. And second, instead of spending so much on the wasted effort of the War on Drugs, which is obviously failing miserably (visit your local high school), spend it on more important things.

That's what he's about.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
I took an online quiz to see which candidate my views lined up with. I got 100% Kucinich.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by CheGuevara13
That's one of his many, many policies. You think he's an idiot for that?

Marijuana isn't bad for you, first of all. And second, instead of spending so much on the wasted effort of the War on Drugs, which is obviously failing miserably (visit your local high school), spend it on more important things.

That's what he's about.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I don't care if it's bad for you or not. My brother's a huge pothead, and since he started weed regularly, he's dropped out of high school and just leaches off my parents. Cool.

Yeah, he's an idiot for wanting to stop the war on drugs. That's one of the reasons he's not in office.
Quote by divinecrossfire

...or at least mine

Ok, I apologize for my previous statement, I'm looking this guy up.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

I play guitar, bass and drums.

I come to the pit to discuss my political and other issues that are not necessarily music related.

Where is the propaganda?
Quote by irishstang_87
I don't care if it's bad for you or not. My brother's a huge pothead, and since he started weed regularly, he's dropped out of high school and just leaches off my parents. Cool.

Yeah, he's an idiot for wanting to stop the war on drugs. That's one of the reasons he's not in office.

your brother abuses weed, it should be legal to anyone who uses it responsibly.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by iantheman
your brother abuses weed, it should be legal to anyone who uses it responsibly.

You're right, it should be. But completely giving up on preventing drug trafficking is an idiotic idea.