ok, so a nicaraguan girl i know called me vanilla, wtf flavour is nicaragua? =P (fyi, skin is light brown, latina)
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Vanilla extract is light brown, isnt it? Call her that.

This would suggest she isnt good enough to be vanilla, and is only a biproduct of it.

(oh god that sounds racist as hell... )

Edit: Vanilla extract is a flavouring, so it works.
Last edited by NoBC14 at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by wesleyisgay
poop

Ok, now that the child in me has had its laugh, i'll have to say that that flavour would be caramel
Call her mung.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Quote by srv_king
are you complaining about racism against whites.....?

lol noooo. As a middle class white male, i have my fair share of racism, but it's just like a pet name.

Quote by Ninjake

Hahahaha sigging that.

Mung is afterbirth.
Quote by Ninjake
That's what's good about being from a small, somewhat unknown country. People don't know what to say to insult you.

"Shut you stupid fucking wop!"

"I'm Maltese..."

"Well then... Shut up you stupid... Um..."
Quote by Trefellin
That's what's good about being from a small, somewhat unknown country. People don't know what to say to insult you.

"Shut you stupid fucking wop!"

"I'm Maltese..."

"Well then... Shut up you stupid... Um..."

Meh, you guys still have uni brows and a carpet on your chest so Maltese = Italian in my books.
Be cool.
Quote by Ninjake
lol noooo. As a middle class white male, i have my fair share of racism, but it's just like a pet name.

wait what.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
i went with vanilla. Now she needs a new one for me =P any suggestions?

Quote by Artemis Entreri
wait what.

sarcasm ring any bells? Also watch jon dore, it's in his new season. he goes on a quest to end racism.

just go tell her to make your bed and whip you up some eggs..
but in all seriousness...mocha latte fun
Quote by thedude051
Meh, you guys still have uni brows and a carpet on your chest so Maltese = Italian in my books.

I'm not Maltese... It's just the first thing I thought of.

I'm half Portuguese and French Canadian.
call her a graham cracker =D
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Trefellin
I'm not Maltese... It's just the first thing I thought of.

I'm half Portuguese and French Canadian.

Jesus...I feel for you man. It must be hard going through life knowing that your half....F-F-French Canadian. I can barely even say it without shivering.
Be cool.
Quote by HIM%(^
just go tell her to make your bed and whip you up some eggs..
but in all seriousness...mocha latte fun

get in the kitchen and make me dinner? =P

Quote by thedude051
Jesus...I feel for you man. It must be hard going through life knowing that your half....F-F-French Canadian. I can barely even say it without shivering.

don't you mean, Le Canadien Francais, oghuhuhuh.?

she is amaretto

and you are white mocha.

your child will be creamy fudge pop.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
"What's up with it, Vanilla Face?"

hah. Uh.. call her... actually..

refer to wesley's post.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by thedude051

No, I like it.

The legend is that the first of my family in the New World was two brothers who came to New France in the 1600s.
call her a dick
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by Trefellin
No, I like it.

The legend is that the first of my family in the New World was two brothers who came to New France in the 1600s.

What are you doing, associating with these Ontario pigdogs. Les canadiens français devraient être au QUÉBEC!

I'm joking. I'm totally against separatism and quebec nationalism.
But not as much as I'm against the Leafs.