Ok, I was surfing Youtube and found a video for an acoustic version of BFMV's "Forever and Always." I love it, it's better than the original IMO. I've been searching for the mp3 Everywhere I can think of, save iTunes because I'm flat broke for another 2 weeks (payday), and I can't find it anywhere. If anyone here has the mp3 and can send it to me, I'll give you an e-hug, a huge plate of e-cookies, and a certificate for a free e-peen enlargement at my cost.

Flame me if you want for liking BFMV, I don't really care what you think of my musical preference.
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
If you still know the youtube link, just use an audio catcher like Audacity and record it yourself.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
you could download firefox's youtube downloader....
and then you could get a video conversion program and convert it to just the audio... thats what i do :P
thanks for the answers, and to dethead/Legion: sarcasm not really appreciated, ass.

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Quote by speshul k 1207
thanks for the answers, and to dethead/Legion: sarcasm not really appreciated, ass.

sorry mate i couldn't help myself was it a actual site tho? It showed that it was a link.
don't know, didn't click. I assumed it was just a hyperlink to google or something of the sort, given the Pit's usual maturity level and predictable response list of: Google, search bar, and *reported*

Quote by speshul k 1207
don't know, didn't click. I assumed it was just a hyperlink to google or something of the sort, given the Pit's usual maturity level and predictable response list of: Google, search bar, and *reported*

haha yeah most my threads get closed for no reason let alone those stupid ass posts
Quote by speshul k 1207

WHAT?!?!? I WAS ACTUALLY HELPING YOU! I gave you the link because I didn't want to give a lengthy explanation and confuse you!

Moron.
"If an injury need to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
- Niccolo Machiavelli
Last edited by Legion355 at Feb 12, 2009,