I got the body for 80$ on craigllist and its actually brand new, with the protective clear plastic on the pickguard and everything, jay tunser les paul copy semy hollow with out the holes

I had a bridge and tail piece around the house and it fit so im using that. the pickups, and electronics were order from guitar fetish :
GF : Les paul guitar upgrade
blow out sale zebra pickup

tell me what you think

i will buy the rest of the part on my next pay check, and need to know what guitar fetish tuners would be good?

Pitures time:
my goal:

and what i have:

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
Good guitar fetish hardware?

Go divide by zero, same answer.

It's unpossible!

Really, avoid GFS at all costs except for pickups on occaision.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Just message LP on parts.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Yupp!

He'll get you 35% off things from Allparts. I linked him in my sig, send him a PM.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
i will do that once i have the money on my hands thanks.

Other than the tuners the rest would be just plastic. pickguard, knobs and toggle switch disc so does i dont care where i get them from or quality haha i just need them to be cheap :P

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Good guitar fetish hardware?

Go divide by zero, same answer.

It's unpossible!

Really, avoid GFS at all costs except for pickups on occaision.

You worked a math joke into a guitar forum?

That, I do say, took skill
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
Divide by zero is indeterminable form.

Lrn2calculus
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Don't suppose you want a bag of gold speed knobs?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Yeah, those pickups u linked aren't even GFS pickups. They are even lower end than GFS. Spend a few $ more and you will be happier. Go with GFS alnico pafs and they're pretty good. Not sure if their tuners are any good, but it looks like he has real Wilkinson tuners.
im thinking of getting deluxe tele knobs or something like that, and the pickups i will replace them later on if they need too, I play garage rock so im not that worried about the pickups for now.

but i will try to post a some clips of them when i get them.

the guitar head has a gibson shape with out the "v" cut on the center anyone have any ideas what i should do with it? i dont want to put gibson or anything like that on it but i dont want to leave it as a jay tunser.

Last edited by Nagashiro at Feb 9, 2009,
Quote by Nagashiro
im thinking of getting deluxe tele knobs or something like that, and the pickups i will replace them later on if they need too, I play garage rock so im not that worried about the pickups for now.

but i will try to post a some clips of them when i get them.

the guitar head has a gibson shape with out the "v" cut on the center anyone have any ideas what i should do with it? i dont want to put gibson or anything like that on it but i dont want to leave it as a jay tunser.

lolwut?

as well, I need to get my hands on a cheap LP ripoff to fack around with. I might have to find out where you got your hands on that one, TS.
------

Shwiggity.
I hate the Turser LP copies. ****ty frets and an alder body. Wtf alder LP? Pissed me off.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.