Page 1 of 4
This is gonna be a kinda stream of consciousness kinda rant, so bear with me here...

Racism is preference based on race or ethnicity, right? I can see how that'd be morally wrong most of the time, but some people need to STFU about it being absolutely wrong all the time.

Example one. Let's say the president needs a James Bond-esque guy to infiltrate a Muslim fundamentalist group. Is it wrong to not want a white guy? Hell no.

Or say some guy does a study on average IQ's and he finds that asians on average have a higher IQ than blacks. So what? It doesn't make the guy performing a damned bigot. Racism doesn't make truth untrue.

Short poorly written rant is short poorly written. But whatever. I hate people and their damned "HRRRNGH, RACISM IS ALWAYS BAD" and their damned "HRRRRGH, I'M SO MODEST BUT I DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT'S MODEST SO I SAY IT SO PEOPLE THINK I'M MODEST".

Kthx. And just so we can make this topic discussable, post your moments with idiots trying to be all cool and morally in the clear by ranting about how reasonable racism is terrible.

EDIT: Another one I thought up, and this one might stir up some controversy. Random screening on planes and stuff. IMO, that's just racial profiling. Big deal. Just let them screen you. They're doing it so people don't get blown up and stuff.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Last edited by abcdboy at Feb 8, 2009,
OP created fail thread.

Seriously, why?

And the modesty part... what are you talking about?

Whichever race you're from is obviously the worst.
I've been here since '04.

Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Feb 8, 2009,
Point of the thread.

Quote by abcdboy

Kthx. And just so we can make this topic discussable, post your moments with idiots trying to be all cool and morally in the clear by ranting about how reasonable racism is terrible.

DERP.

My point: Some people are bred to be too un racist to the point where they'll deny truth. LOL TRUTH ISN'T RELATIVE, KTHX.
Gear...
Quote by ShaunDiel
That's not racism. One of those is choosing the better suited person for the job and one is a statistic.

Exactly what I'm saying. Thanks for the blackup.
Gear...
Quote by abcdboy

Example one. Let's say the president needs a James Bond-esque guy to infiltrate a Muslim fundamentalist group. Is it wrong to not want a white guy? Hell no.

****, I would want an Arabic guy on the mission. That way he fits in. Haven't you ever read Tom Clancy or Rainbow Six?...

Quote by abcdboy
Exactly what I'm saying. Thanks for the blackup.

Excuse me? Blackup? Hmmm... we know whats on your mind
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
first off..muslim isnt a race. you cant convert to a race. You cant go, "hey, i want to convert to black today" therefore its not racist. and furthermore, your talking more along the lines of stereotypes then of true racism. Racism is only practiced by stupid rednecks in southern maryland who think that the reason they live in trailers with their deformed children is because of black people, not because of the fact that they didnt graduate 3rd grade and they porked their sister...
Quote by algemar
****, I would want an Arabic guy on the mission. That way he fits in. Haven't you ever read Tom Clancy or Rainbow Six?...

Excuse me? Blackup? Hmmm... we know whats on your mind

There are crazy chinese/phillipino muslims too, so I left it open, but yeah, I know what you mean.
Gear...
there are insanely RACIST black girls at my college. We had a discussion about race in class, and after class I walked behind them to my next class. They were saying stuff like "I'm racist as hell" "I wanted to pop one of those white bitches in the face" and the classic "i don't know why they call me f*cking black, i'm brown those dumbass bitches"

ugh...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
I hate how when someone doesn't get picked for something, that person always says its racist. They're obviously the racist one for thinking racist.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by abcdboy

This is that moment. /End Thread.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
actually, the only thing that was racist was the last bit. you cant assume some one is a terrorist just because they're an arab, just profile everyone.

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Quote by dethead666
eh i hate mexicans

**** you! i'm mexican you idiot

**rises hand too**
Last edited by k.i.k.e. at Feb 8, 2009,
I don't like the type of people who will call someone racist from the mere mention of race.

Exaggerated example: "Hey, Dave is that black guy across the street."
"OMG you racist fuck"
Quote by HIM%(^
first off..muslim isnt a race. you cant convert to a race. You cant go, "hey, i want to convert to black today" therefore its not racist. and furthermore, your talking more along the lines of stereotypes then of true racism. Racism is only practiced by stupid rednecks in southern maryland who think that the reason they live in trailers with their deformed children is because of black people, not because of the fact that they didnt graduate 3rd grade and they porked their sister...

I thought you could be ethnically muslim too, like how you can be ethnically jewish? Even if it's untrue, it's just semantics...
Gear...
Quote by abcdboy
I thought you could be ethnically muslim too, like how you can be ethnically jewish? Even if it's untrue, it's just semantics...

Well you can't.

Otherwise you're saying you can be ethnically Christian. It ain't happening.

Quote by meta1militia
there are insanely RACIST black girls at my college. We had a discussion about race in class, and after class I walked behind them to my next class. They were saying stuff like "I'm racist as hell" "I wanted to pop one of those white bitches in the face" and the classic "i don't know why they call me f*cking black, i'm brown those dumbass bitches"

ugh...

black people can't be racist though! i thought it was only white people!

such hypocrisy.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by that soccer kid
actually, the only thing that was racist was the last bit. you cant assume some one is a terrorist just because they're an arab, just profile everyone.

They don't don't detain them and start interrogation with them. They investigate.
Gear...
Quote by abcdboy

no, jewish is a religion as well. christianity is a religion, but nobody calls it a race because its so widespread. this is what i hate. "OMGZZ YOU HATE MUSLIMS THERE4 uR RACISTZ" im not, i play on a football team that is predomatly black, i just dont see the point in a religion that involves blowing yourself up for various virgins when you could easily just take a high school hostage and get the same result in the virgin department..
Quote by Rogue Hermit
black people can't be racist though! i thought it was only white people!

such hypocrisy.

How can it be hypocrisy for someone to SAY that they're racist and then BE racist?

Quote by Schism1985
So racial profiling is ok as long as it keeps white people safe?

(hey guys, i think OP is racist)

Unibomber was profiled to be German, I think. There are different profiles for different stuff.
Gear...
one lame ass long thread.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
retarded TS is retarded. at least figure out what you think about an issue before you post. the opening thread is just a bunch of poorly thought out adolecent bull shit.
I have no opinion on this matter.
It is truly fact that there are some stereotypes and differences that exist between races.
A racial joke or harsh racial comment is born from an intensified element of that race.

I don't have a problem with people disliking a certain race for a stereotyped reason, just as long as they don't hurt that races feelings or individual. It is their problem not mine.
Quote by abcdboy
They don't don't detain them and start interrogation with them. They investigate.

yes, investigate by detaining them and interrogating them.

racism is everywhere, and now that you've realized it, your pissed off, partially because you can't change it, so you're trying to make it seem like it isn't really a big deal.
/psychoanalysis
Quote by Schism1985
So racial profiling is ok as long as it keeps white people safe?

(hey guys, i think OP is racist)

can you deny the fact that the MAJORITY of radical islamic militants are arabic, for example?
i don't see what the big deal is. i'd rather have somebody who looks like he could possibly be a anti-western culture militant be checked than not.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by dethead666
tis a joke my friend i'm a quarter mexican.

ok...if it is a joke, sorry
Quote by Zugunruhe
retarded TS is retarded. at least figure out what you think about an issue before you post. the opening thread is just a bunch of poorly thought out adolecent bull shit.

You're right.

Now moving on.

Quote by Schism1985
yes, investigate by detaining them and interrogating them.

racism is everywhere, and now that you've realized it, your pissed off, partially because you can't change it, so you're trying to make it seem like it isn't really a big deal.
/psychoanalysis

Rather, I'm pissed off because racism isn't always bad. I've never heard of reports of a guy detained and interrogated by the TSA based on profiling. But I haven't heard of a lot of things, so I could just be wrong on that one.
Gear...
Quote by Rogue Hermit
can you deny the fact that the MAJORITY of radical islamic militants are arabic, for example?
i don't see what the big deal is. i'd rather have somebody who looks like he could possibly be a anti-western culture militant be checked than not.

yes, but the MAJORITY of arabs are not terrorists. they should not be automatically assumed that they are going to blow up a plane just because of the color of their skin.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Page 1 of 4