So ive searched google and some squier sites but no cigar. I always pick up weird guitars or no names and mod them out. I was originally going to pick up a first act chrimson today so i can put some burstbuckers in it but we ran over to daddys and found this used. Plays better then my 1980 gibson sg, sounds good. Still gonna change pickups but any but know about this?

****. I've seen those. My friend has one. They make em now, just with a different headstock. Or at least they did recently.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
yea i was trying to search it on google but nothin, the guy at daddys said they didnt make much nd its sorta like the lespaul lefthanded with a strat style body and neck
It's from shortly after Fender acquired Guild/Dearmond, iirc. They started producing cheaper versions of the Dearmond electrics under the squier name, which included paul and SG knock-offs. That's about all there is to it.

http://www.ceol.com/ebay/Squier/index.html

http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM02/Content/Fender/PR/Squier-Series-24.html

edit: I found that after 3 minutes on google. It's an S-65.

And it's apparently 24 3/4" scale, so... if you pop a strat neck on it, you'll have to move the bridge.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Last edited by Thomme at Feb 9, 2009,
i found that 2nd site too but never bothered to read much, good thing the sg is a rare find so they wont be many around, plays a lot better then an epiphone
Guitars
2000 Epiphone Sg
2002 Squier 20th Anniversary Sg
2006 Fender 60th Anniversary Strat
2009 Epiphone Les Paul Custom Studio
Amps
Marshall MGDFX100
Marshall Valvestate 100 Watt Head
Marshall JCM 2000 100 TSL
Marshall 1960 A Cab
Indeed this is something I would never expect... Gibson replicas from Fender???? Very nice, this might be a collector item for sure.
Quote by dynamo0
Indeed this is something I would never expect... Gibson replicas from Fender???? Very nice, this might be a collector item for sure.

It's not exactly a gibson replica... it's more of a guild copy

Quote by costas14
i found that 2nd site too but never bothered to read much, good thing the sg is a rare find so they wont be many around, plays a lot better then an epiphone

so, you found the information on it, didn't read it, came here and asked what it was, then read the information once someone else gave it to you?
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.