Ok, so one of my teeth isnt growing in..at all. and im almost 17.
so the ortho said that they have to get it out..
By cutting open my gums, scraping off the bone covering the tooth, and attaching something to it and my braces that will pull it up.

they have stupid names for everything
does anyone know what its called.

and if anyone else had this done, how was it?
That sounds... dreadful. If you don't survive, I will adopt your name and carry on your legacy.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
I don't have a clue what that is called, but it sounds horribly painful.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
It hurts very badly. But the vicadin they give you more or less covers it. It all depends on whether or not you/re a pussy. I/m not and it still sucked so i guess either way, you/re in trouble, but you/ll probably live.
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
It's called 'My-mouth-feels-like-its-turning-inside-out-and-tastes-like-rust-ia'
I thought grafting was bad, where they have to cut some gum off the roof of your mouth then sow it onto the front around your teeth if your gums are too thin. I never had what you're talking about done though, but I've had braces for almost four years, my teeth we really messed up, I mean they were overlapping and stuff, it was crazy.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
I had 3 fillings done without anesthetic and I thought that was bad, I can't image that procedure.

Edit: no i didnt, but still, that sounds awful
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Last edited by ma_tt11 at Feb 8, 2009,
i had something similar done. it hurts un-****ing-believably- bad. they didn't even pull mine up they just cut my gums pushed my other teeth out the way and pryed out the ones that wouldn't grow. they did it to both sides of my lower jaw.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.